BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Taylor D.
Wyoming, MI
Review for: Green more...
I have had this for over a year now, and I only use it when I have a really bad red spot. It’s easy to blend out but you need to use a medium/full coverage foundation otherwise you can see it over your concealer.
Svea W.
This products coverage is fair. It was easy to match my skin complexion. It was reasonably priced. It is not my favorite, although I may purchase it agin, if my favs are not available.
Angelise R.
Sebring, FL
I really like this concealer. It shows really well in pictures. Its a thick consistency but its easy to blend in. It covers my under eyes really well and you don't need to use a lot.
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
The coverage and price point are amazing. Looking air brushed with this concealer. No breaking out, I have sensitive skin. Time to say goodbye to mac and tarte concealers. Like the wand.
kristina u.
I love this! A good everyday concealer. It gives a smooth, lightweight coverage. Long lasting. Does not crease. Very affordable drugstore product. Definitely will be buying it again.
Erika N.
The NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Is one of my favorite concealers that doesn't cost very much, it blends easily and covers very well, i use it almost every single day and it works wonders for my under eye bags!
Berenice G.
Madera , CA
I love this concealer! I like the coverage that it gives and that it covers my dark circles. The only con that I do have is that it does crease but I mean what concealer doesn't crease
Kendra B.
Review for: Nutmeg more...
This is a really good concealer, and I love nyx's shade range. For reference, I'm dark with cool undertones, but this is really a highlighting shade for winter months. During the summer I'd have to go up at least one shade.
Natalie M.
La Mirada, CA
Review for: Beige more...
Hands down the best concealer I've used! For $5, you will not be able to find anything better. It's just as good as Nars concealers, but this one is Cruelty Free! My forever favorite.
Gaby E.
Rialto
I FREAKIN love these !! I use the lightest shade they have to clean out my brows, and I couldn't ask for a better product to use !!  It a 10/10 for me . Better than high end brands imo
Megan M.
Toronto, ON
Is the formula super rich? I'm looking for an undereye concealer but I'm very prone to milia in that area when I use heavy/creamy products.
Elsa G.
I herd that this concealer is a dupe ( a cheaper but still same good version) for Nars creamy concealer ? Can anybody answer this?
Shabine M.
Doral, FL
Hi. I really want to know my shade in this concealer. I use la girl hd concealer in cool tan and pure beige. So what shade is closest to it?
Elia M.
Are the different colors meant to cover up different types of imperfections?
Makeup By Carrie ..
BRONX, NY
Would you guys recommend these concealers for highlighting?