BY NYX

• How does this work? I’m looking for something that lasts,...1 Answers
  • this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Emma U.
Review for: Cappucino more...
The color corrector is more pigmented, more smooth, and more easy to apply than even some of my higher end ones! It is very easy to apply your regular concealer over it without the green color chewing through. I do reccomend!
Hue L.
Los angeles, CA
This concealer is pretty amazing. Covers so well and does not cake. Definitely buildable. Packaging looks decent. Super affordable which is always a plus. I will certainly continue to repurchase!
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
Por el precio que es un gran producto y hace el trabajo. En el verano mi piel es muy grasa por lo que mi maquillaje tiende a deslizarse y el pliegue independientemente pero en los meses más fríos esto funciona como un encanto y es también un gran imprimación sombra de ojos si usted está en un aprieto.
Ellie F.
Wayne nj
Review for: Porcelain more...
AWESOME!!!!! I use this concealer everyday and it iffers great coverage! It is buildable and very easy to apple with its wand applicator! Its is great for both under eyes and blemishes! I would repurchase this again and perhapse try the color corectors that nyx offers.
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
This was an okay product it didn't cancel out really any of my redness but it kind of just smoothd it out and blurred it just a lil bit. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with a lot of redness
Viri I.
Streamwood, IL
This is concealer is my holy grail. I have tons of other concealers but I always reach out for this one. It's full coverage and so affordable. I've re purchased this item 4 times. There are times when this product will seem a bit cakey but I set it so it doesn't matter to me. For this product to be $5, is a 10/10.
Christina C.
Just purchased this product the other day and I love it! It is very thick so a little goes a long way and the coverage is amazing. It really does lighten your face and gives it a natural glow.
Lebny P.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I just purchased this item at Ulta. Its so affordable. The color I got was the "glow". I am using it as a highlighter and honestly for the price it is great. NYX always has some great cosmetics.
Jasmine K.
Studio City, CA
This is too dark and does not blend at all! I was truly disappointed. The only way I can maybe make it work is mixing it with my everyday concealer and fix spots and areas of redness. Steer away!
stephanie r.
Cranston, RI
I like NYX products, i think this worked good, but sometimes it wouldnt leave a smooth finish. nice packaging, OK lasting, i like to try new products and havent found something thats my GO TO.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?