BY NYX

H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
I'm pretty happy with this concealer. I use it to highlight my grow bone and under my eyes, blending out with a dampened real techniques sponge. Set with powder and spritz face with setting spray, good to go!
Namrata P.
Fremont, CA
I love the yellow concealer for cleaning up my brows and under my eyes. It's full coverage and long lasting. I like how it blends very well and does not crease. I would buy again!
Kai L.
Nashville , TN
Review for: Medium more...
i've recently tried this concealer on a whim and have to say i totally love it. it is super light weight but does a great job of concealing and color correcting. especially for the price point!! i think this will be my new go to when i'm too poor for Nars!!
Carli D.
I really like this concealer. It was my holy grail before I discovered the Maybelline fit me concealer. It is perfect for days that I need more coverage than usual but it can be a little bit heavy and cakey.
Paola B.
Peoria , AZ
Review for: Fresh Beige more...
This concealer is one of my absolute favorites. It is amazing for under-eye and blemishes super blended and easy to apply.
Pros: just looks so amazing on skin
Cons: little product ):
Yes I would def. buy again.
Ashleigh N.
I got this in green to hide my redness and it works perfectly! It's a little bit hard to blend in but once you do it does the job perfectly. I'm so glad I purchased this and I may even purchase the other ones
Merci D.
Fairmont, WV
Review for: Porcelain, Alabaster more...
This concealer is MY FAVORITE! It is a full coverage in my opinion when set with powder. It has a dewy satin finish. And for around $4 it’s a steal. Best for under-eye and contouring. I would highly recommend.
MIGDALIA C.
Great concealer :-) Affordable, blends easily, cover my under eye circles, it doesn't crease, and highlights the area!!! I seal it with NYX HD FINISHING PRESSED POWDER in the color banana and it works wonders!
Gracie O.
Review for: Green more...
I only used this about 3 times and I wasn't really a fan. The green tint seemed to peak through my makeup. Honestly I think regular concealer helped conceal a blemish more than adding this to my makeup routine.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
I only use the green, but right now it's my go to color correcting concealer. It does a decent job of covering up any redness or minor acne I may have at the time.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?