BY NYX

Lindsey C.
San Antonio, TX
Iv'e tried these in several colors and they don't disappoint. They feel light on the skin and work well for spot concealing and the under-eye area so long as you set it with powder. It's cheap, too, which is a huge plus considering how well it works.
Julia R.
Abington, PA
Review for: Porcelain more...
good coverage under the eyes, but DOES OXIDIZE ON THE SKIN! for me since it oxidizes it doesn't brighten my skin. but its easy to blend and the price is good for a concealer. i would repurchase in a lighter shade
Bevin V.

This concealer is definitely up there with the higher end brands! I've purchased it twice and most likely will continue to. It doesn't like too oily or cakey under my eyes. Super easy to blend. Very affordable and there's always sales at ulta!!!
aleida m.
I recently purchased this concealer in the shade "fair" and it's become my favorite. It does a great job at concealing my under eye problem areas and could also be used as highlighter depending on your skin tone.
Heidi K.
The yellow concealer is my go to for under my eyes, the consistency is perfect. Its light enough to easily blend, but thick enough to provide really good coverage.
Elizabeth S.
This concealer is the perfect consistency. It blends so good! And just melts into your skin. It's not full coverage, but I don't try as hard to cover my circles.
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
Nice concealer. Variety of colors and shades. It goes on easily. It is thin and does not give me enough coverage, especially under my eyes. I prefer other concealed that are thicker and provide more coverage.
Cassia U.
This is one of the first concealers I ever used and I still love it to this day. It is a little drying so I do not recommend to those dry skin or wrinkly under eyes. It dries fast but has amazing coverage
Meredith V.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this concealer! It is very creamy in consistency and has great coverage. I workers great for an under eye brightener, but also for covering pimples and problem spots. I have heard that its a great dupe for the NARS concealer! It has great coverage at the price that can't be beat!
Erika T.
pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Caramel more...
I really like using this product!  It is very easy to blend and use. It is very comparable to its competitors. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a long lasting, affordable concealer.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?