BY NYX

Haley D.
Woonsocket, RI
I absolutely love this concealer! Not only does it cover my dark circles and sun spots well but it doesn't clog my pores either! I absolutely love the applicator wand and I love that it last all day long no matter what conditions I face throughout my day!
Courtney A.
Review for: Alabaster more...
It's cheap. You CAN make it work. It's not totally useless, but spend a couple bucks more and get something that will actually do you some good. This product is drying, hard to apply, impossible to bake with. I just ran across way too many problems to actually suggest buying this unless necessary.
Kristen R.
I got the shade porcelain because I like my concealer a to be about 2 shades lighter than my skin tone. it's very smooth when applied. it's good with sensitive skin! coverage is amazing!
Victoria J.
Mobile, AL
This is my favorite concealer of life! I have a hard time with my under eye concealer creasing, and this never does. It stays put all day, and with such a cheap price, it can't be beat!
Dakota M.
Ames, IA
Review for: Green, Cappucino more...
Absolutely love this product, it hides my redness so well and makes my face look one color for once! I would definitely recommend this product to people who have issues with redness like I do, it is absolutely amazing!
Emily M.
Howell, MI
Review for: Green, Cappucino more...
I enjoy using these to help reduce my very red face. It's easy to apply to my skin and blends out very easily. It evens my skin tone out while not leaving a weird tint to my skin. I would recommend to help tame your redness.
Taylor S.
Blue Springs, MO
It's so hard for me to find a concealer to cover the dark mama circles under my eyes.. (my toddler is a crazy lady!!) I came across this product at ULTA & figured I would give it a shot considering how cheap it was..havent stopped buying it since! Love
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand
Bought this in the green shade. I have a lot of red areas around my eyes and cheeks, I use the concealer to help with this problem. Works well and is affordable. I bought from CVS.
Chantae P.
Leesburg , GA
I love this concealer wand. It cuts down on me having to get concealer from a jar. I would recommend this concealer wands to people who seem to always be in a rush.
Stacey R.
Columbia, IL
Review for: Green more...
I thought the color was great and it definitely neutralized my red patches on my skin. The color was nice and opaque, but one complaint was it rubbed off very easily. I like the packaging and wand it comes with though.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?