BY NYX

Katie W.
Hixson, TN
This is one of my go to concealers. I usually buy the HD version of this, and it works so well. It covers up all my little red spots, freckles, and zits pretty well.
Wendy C.
I have the peach one and the purple one and the green one 😂 I seriously bought every single color and then searched up what the different colors mean and what they help lol I was super excited when I received them because they're super cute and help a lot when used the right way.
Jazmine S.
Strongsville, OH
I just didn't like the way this sat on my skin and the coverage was on the lighter side. It seemed to bunch up under the eyes and didn't work well on blemishes for me personally. I know a lot of people who love this concealer but it never cooperates with me.
Kevlar B L.
Color range is limited, but when you blend it out each shade can cover a few more shades. Medium creamy, blends well on bare skin or primers. Medium to heavy coverage, but you'll need to use the orangey shade to cancel dark circles.
James C.
Hemet, CA
These blend amazing and have so much coverage without looking Cakey and is comparable to the Nars concealer. Warning: these do have an orange undertone (which is great for covering dark circles) but if you do not set it properly the orange will peak through.
Taylor G.
Review for: Green more...
This is too pigmented to be a color corrector, especially for makeup beginners. It is hard to blend and cover correctly with a natural Concealer. Unfortunately that means it just makes redness worse or harder to correct :(
Christina L.
This has gottttt to be the cutest packaging for a concealer! I love everything about this. This color is so great for relieving the redness from my stubborn pimples b
Mel M.
Iona, ID
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer.  It is a medium to full coverage concealer.  The packaging is very nice.  I think it has more coverage than other drugstore concealers.  I would def. buy this again and recommend this to my followers.
Kylie T.
Lynn Haven, FL
Review for: Lavender more...
This blends super well, not the most pigmented but for drug store, it's perfect! This is defiantly something you would want to pick up the next time you're at a store. This has been a repurchase for me several times already!
Jasmine K.
Studio City, CA
LOVE! One of my holy grail products. Gives great coverage and for all of my pale sistas they actually have a great color selection. Even porcelain, but I actually prefer light! This is a great price for an amazing product!
Chelsea K.
Does this oxidise? When I tried this before it went really orange and I don’t know if I just had a bad batch
Helena B.
Altadena, CA
I've heard this concealer can be drying. anyone had issues with this?
Genesis P.
Doral, FL
Best concealer from nyx? The coverage is good? Work for dry skin?
Elsa G.
I herd that this concealer is a dupe ( a cheaper but still same good version) for Nars creamy concealer ? Can anybody answer this?
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
I'm new to green concealer. I bought one in a different brand but even when I sheer it out you can still see green under my foundation. Is it possibly the brand I bought or can anyone give me tips on how to work with it?