BY NYX

Samantha N.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are great and they have a wonderful selection of colors. The only negative is that they dry too quickly and cling to dry patches but other wise they are great!
Alex S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Medium more...
This concealer pleasantly surprised me when it came to coverage. For the low price point it's at, it's very blendable yet buildable and covers up my dark circles very well. Would definitely recommend checking this product out.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
This is one of my go to concealers. I usually buy the HD version of this, and it works so well. It covers up all my little red spots, freckles, and zits pretty well.
Evelyn P.
NYX HD concealer was my first favorite concealer I've used during my college days. Been through 4 tubes of these. I will always recommend someone who's looking for a high quality low budget concealer. Its long lasting and has high coverage!
Kylie T.
Lynn Haven, FL
Review for: Lavender more...
This blends super well, not the most pigmented but for drug store, it's perfect! This is defiantly something you would want to pick up the next time you're at a store. This has been a repurchase for me several times already!
Jasmine K.
Studio City, CA
LOVE! One of my holy grail products. Gives great coverage and for all of my pale sistas they actually have a great color selection. Even porcelain, but I actually prefer light! This is a great price for an amazing product!
Janette G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Yellow more...
Recently purchases this item as a quick pick up from my local target. Wasn't sure I would like it as I am picky about my make up. I ended up loving this it was easy to apply and blended very well. I do recommend looking into this affordable non high end product.
Ashlynn A.
I use this concealer under my eyes and on any other blemishes. The wand makes easy application and it blends out quite well. The only problem I've found with this concealer is that it sometimes creases... But all in all, I love this product and would recommend.
Kevlar B L.
Color range is limited, but when you blend it out each shade can cover a few more shades. Medium creamy, blends well on bare skin or primers. Medium to heavy coverage, but you'll need to use the orangey shade to cancel dark circles.
Emily S.
Piscataway , NJ
I really enjoyed this concealer. It had great coverage and blended easily. It was a little drying on my under eye but really that is to be expected with most liquidy concealers like this. Overall its a win from NYX and I would absolutely purchase this again.
Sofia M.
Delano, CA
I don't know if I'm applying it right because I keep getting creases. Does anyone know why?
Shabine M.
Doral, FL
Hi. I really want to know my shade in this concealer. I use la girl hd concealer in cool tan and pure beige. So what shade is closest to it?
Makeup By Carrie ..
BRONX, NY
Would you guys recommend these concealers for highlighting?
amber s.
Gibsonia, PA
does this work for dark under eye circles? mine are horrible so i need a full coverage concealer that doesn’t crease!
Megan M.
Toronto, ON
Is the formula super rich? I'm looking for an undereye concealer but I'm very prone to milia in that area when I use heavy/creamy products.