BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Kayla S.
Gamaliel, Ky
One of the best concealers for the price! It has great coverage and lightens under my eyes so well! It doesn't crease throughout the day and also doesn't seem or feel cakey, heavy or dry. It's perfect for everyday and a must have!
Sarah L.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Cappucino more...
I was really impressed with this concealer considering the price. It is easy to blend. I use a damp beauty blender. I would consider it build-able as well! it does not stay long on the face so you may need to reapply compared to higher quality ones. I will repurchase
Brittnie N.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Cappucino more...
At first, I liked this product for the consistency. But if you allow it to sit on your face for 5-10 seconds, if oxidizes and turns pink! When you blend it out, it isn't terrible, so it was usable. But it took a lot to get good coverage to cover my under eye circles, so I went through it quickly.
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
This is my favorite concealer at the moment and I have tried tons. It's a pretty thick consistency (which Is what I love) and is so creamy and blends so easily. I use it to highlight my face and cover my under eye dark circles. A little goes a long way.
Hannah J.
I love NYX's concealer wand. It lasts for a long time, goes on smooth, and stays on all day. I've had to cover up some nasty spots, and this has really done the trick. NYX is inexpensive, so for the price and value, I will buy this again and again.
Vanessa C.
Doral, FL
Review for: Light more...
It's too pink for me and the coverage is poor, if you put too much product it turns too thick and it's no easy to blend.
Doesn't work in dry skin very well, you have to mix with another concealer more creamy.
I don't buy it again
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
Have acne scars or dark circles around your eyes? This is for you, I suffer from both and I use this concealer to cover up acne scars and my embarrassing dark circles. It's pretty hard to find where I live so I have to buy it online.
Tristan J.
Lacey, WA
This is my go to concealer! It works extremely well. The only problem is it tends to crease if you don't set it with a powder. Otherwise I absolutely love this concealer!
Kyra H.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Green more...
Not a terrible product. I find it doesn't give as much coverage as I want it to and my blemishes still show through even after blending and covering with foundation and concealer. I'm happy with the product for the price I paid for it though.
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
I just bought this and I loved it it covers my blemishes and it highlights good I recommend it's only 4.99!! I will definitely keep buying I'm so excited to keep using it it's not oily and stays long
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?