BY NYX

Anum L.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a good concealer if you get the right color and right one. Ive gone thru four of these and two were bad formulations. 3 of same color and 1 of the banana colored one...it was super watery! it's good for everyday and casual wear.
Scarlet P.
I love this as a concealer and i use the darker shade as a contour shade. It last a super long time on the skin and is beautifully pigmented. Only thing is i wish the tube was bigger but its very affordable so i think its worth it :)
Brittany J.
Tulsa, OK
I do like this product, but it is not my favorite. It does cover very well but I do not really like the way it feels on my face. It feels kind of sticky or cakey. I have dry skin, so this product might work for someone with more oily skin.
Pa X.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Green more...
This is very pigmented. A little bit goes a long way. For 4 dollars, I would recommend. Make sure to apply enough foundation to cover up the green or else it will peek through. I bought this at Ulta, but you can find it at Target as well.
Christina W.
Frisco, TX
Where do I begin! I have purchased so many wands. I love them. The price is so great, and the coverage lasts all day. I also use it to highlight my brow bone :) Blends so well. I do not use anything else, since I found this little gem <3
Cara S.
Middletown, De
Review for: Fair, Porcelain more...
This stuff is amazing, and super affordable. It is long lasting and doesn’t crease throughout the day. I haven’t tried building it because I do not need to. The packaging is smooth and I buy this regularly and will continue to buy it!
Jessica F.
I just purchased this and already I love it! I tried it on my hand at the store and was very surprised how pigmented it was. It it a little thick but I like that, because it really does a great job at covering any dark or red spots.
Amanda G.
Review for: Light more...
I got this thinking it was a good product. So many nyx products are amazing. So I thought this would be the same. Some how the one I got from CVS, was super water and did not cover up anything on my face. I even tryed just to use it to highlight under my eyes and that didnt work neither.
Cynthia N.
Review for: Green more...
Eh I can't give a positive review on this because I haven't used it that much. I don't really need it too often so this review doesn't exactly mean much. For what it's worth, when I have used it, it does get the job done, I suppose. It's okay, I don't think I would outright tell people to purchase this.
Kayla W.
Vance, AL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! NYX is by far my favorite "drugstore" brand!!! For me it us just as amazing as tarter and other competitor brands. This is my go to concealer, AND a great dupe for Nars concealer! $5 vs $30 I'll take that!!!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?