BY NYX

Emily C.
Marlton, NJ
This was one of the first concealers I've ever bought. The color range is not very good so I actually had to mix 2 different colors. The wand applicator is very easy to use but this concealer creases so bad. The colors are very orange and it settles right into my fine lines
Anum L.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a good concealer if you get the right color and right one. Ive gone thru four of these and two were bad formulations. 3 of same color and 1 of the banana colored one...it was super watery! it's good for everyday and casual wear.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
I really like this concealer. I apply it, let it bake for a bit then reapply as needed if needed. It is really affordable and can be a great practice product if you are new to makeup.
Vivica M.
Review for: Light more...
I've bought this product several times it works amazing for covering up any imperfections you may have. Also helps as a under eye highlight to help with dark circles just make sure to set it with some setting powder to help with creasing. Definitely one of my go to concealers!:)
Christi L.
Port Matilda
Review for: Green more...
i bought this to try and cover some redness due to acne, i wasn't really a fan of it, i don't think the green was the right wait to try and conceal for me! but it seems to work well for others! easy to apply, small amounts work wonders!
Paz B.
The coverage is nice And i love how well it blends, i think this a total dupe for the nars creamy concealer, one of my favorites so far, i give it a 4 stars because i would like the coverage to be better but thats it, overall really good.
Chloe T.
Fort Gibson, OK
I got this in green to color correct red spots, it's so good! don't have to use much. it's easy to blend by just dabbing it on the redness. definitely will repurchase again.
Aynur A.
Review for: Green more...
The reason why I'm giving it 3 stars is because it's too pigmented, if that makes sense. I'm not sure if I'm using too much which I feel like I'm not, it's just I feel like you still see green even after you put your foundation over it.
Brittany J.
Tulsa, OK
I do like this product, but it is not my favorite. It does cover very well but I do not really like the way it feels on my face. It feels kind of sticky or cakey. I have dry skin, so this product might work for someone with more oily skin.
Brooke J.
Provo, UT
Review for: Alabaster more...
I LOVE this concealer. I used to use NARS concealer, but honestly NYX did the job. I go through a lot of concealer so I can't constantly buy concealer. I would recommend this for the price. Check for Ulta coupons. I would definitely buy this again!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?