BY NYX

Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
This is really. good. I love how it looks under my eyes. I sometimes use for blemishes if I need it but I don't usually. The coverage is medium to full definitely. The shade range is good for fair to medium skinned peopled. Dark skinned beauties are unfortunately out of luck. The only down side of this is I find it runs out quite fast.
Hally S.
Avon Park, FL
Review for: Light more...
At first I didn't really like this product but I kept seeing the positive reviews on it and finally found a way for it to work with my skin. I like to use a damp beauty blender to blend out the product for a really nice cake free application.
Mayra G.
This is such a cheaper dupe for Mac cosmetics seriously it's so easy to apply doesn't waist product and it works amazing first crease if you set it with powder so ladies you need to get your hands on this
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
I love the coverage of this concealer, and I tried so SO hard to like it.. But, I'm only 27 with a couple fine lines and I swear it ages me 10 years.. It looks too dry and creppy
Denise F.
Creamy concealer that is easy to blend. Covers redness and dark circles well. Have a light weight feeling. Doesn't feel cakey. No creasing. Very affordable compared to other concelers.  I got mine from ULTA.  Would definitely repurchase again.
Hannah N.
Stone Mountain, GA
These are really good for the price. I love the green one because it covers all of my redness and discoloring. I use it also on my blemishes before I put concealer on them and it helps hide them better.
Cassie M.
Harlingen, TX
Love this as a highlight! For concealing, not so much. It didn't last as long as I'd hoped and didn't cover much. I have dark circles, so I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with the same problem. Hopefully it works better for someone else.
Raemona  J.
Cordova, TN
This is a must have for my makeup collection. It works great for my under eye highlight. It doesn't crease which is a plus. I definitely love the consistency of this concealer and I highly recommend it.
Tuyen B.
I've switched my concealer to this one, since I've heard great things about it and I'm glad I did! I wanted to try something new and this works perfectly under my eyes and blemishes. I use it with my beauty blender and it does the job! Love it!
Traneah F.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
I love NYX products however this particular concealer shade is a no for me. The formula is very thin and easily blendable and reminds me of the fit me concealer. I'm sure if I had another shade I'd like it for an everyday natural makeup look.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?