BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Lacy P.
Elida, OH
I really like this concealer. I was using the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer but decided to give this a whirl since its cheaper and I fell in love. It covers well, lasts for most of my work day (but can sometimes get a bit patchy) and blends really well!
Emily T.
AMAZING! At first I was very unsure about this. I felt like there was no way my foundation would cover green concealer, that it would look so horrible. WRONG! It's life changing and now I use it daily
Grace H.
Belleville, WI
I think that this product has good coverage but it dries really fast which can make it hard to blend, and it creases pretty bad on me The packaging is nice, looks high end. I would recommend this to people who aren't prone to creasing and don't have dry skin.
DeLisa N.
Raymore, MO
I have the green, neutral color, and purple one. It's an amazing product as well. Very blendable, and doesn't bring attention to your blemishes and imperfections, it hides them but doesn't make you look cakey as well.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I have this in green and fair. I've only used the green so far, and it is very pigmented. You only need to use a tiny bit to cover most redness, but it definitely covers it. I just dab a few dots all over the redness on my face, and once it's blended out you wouldn't know there was any red under there. It doesn't look green under foundation as it blends well, so I recommend it.
Hannah M.
Lakeside, CA
Review for: Light more...
I like the formula of this concealer and it wears nicely it just doesn't compare to my other concealers from the drugstore. The shade range is pretty good but the coverage isn't as good for someone who likes a heavy duty coverage (like me). But if you like more natural concealers I would give this a try.
María S.
They are so beautifullllllllllll. I love them and the colour looks very natural on my face. They cover all the imperfections and they are of a very high quality and cheap. It cover all my imperfections and as i said  it is very easy to apply. Love them :)
Emmelise F.
Holyoke
Review for: Cappucino more...
I wish that there was an even lighter color. Nice packaging but i wish the tube had more product. Doesnt go any lighter for pale skin. Best for under eyes in my opinion. I would recommend it as a cheap concealer if you couldnt get your hands on anything else.
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
Review for: Lavender, Cappucino more...
I love using this for under my eyes to brighten any concealer I put on top of it. With me being very fair it really does brighten! It lasts all day, doesn't break up, blends well, has good coverage, isn't so purple tht you can't wear it alone; all over a great product!
Tina N.
Westminster, CA
Review for: Light more...
This concealer was able to cover up my undereyes perfectly, but when it came to blemishes, I had trouble cancelling out the redness. The product dries down pretty quickly, so you'll have to work fast, but it leaves a great finish and left me little creases.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?