BY NYX

Seqouria D.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Green more...
I use this in my makeup routine everyday. I’ve tried other brands that have this product to offer but this is full coverage but also light weight which is my go to for anything. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for that full coverage look.
lindsay j.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This is a really good product that I used when I first started wearing makeup and just recently went back to. It is extremely easy to apply and blends well. I know that they're better concealer out there but this is one of the better drugstore concealers.
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
Definitely a full coverage concealer, great for those pesky zits, or dark circles under your eyes. The best part is that the concealer matches many of the BB creams & foundations NYX carries fairly well without having to search for hours for the same shade.
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Concealers are a must have in any makeup collection. And I love the coverage this NYX one gives me. It applies smoothly and easily. It last longer then other drug store brands. My only negative with it, is just like all other NYX products; it dries out so fast!
Megan  Z.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: Cappucino more...
I'm extremely fair skinned so redness is a huge issue for me. This product hides the redness in my nose and cheeks so well! It's easy to use and blends really well. Highly recommend to anyone suffering with redness! NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand
JP T.
Orlando, FL
I love this, it is pretty thick but not like Tarte Concealer thick. Pros- ease of application (wand), finish, doesn't set right away. Cons- doesn't cover my dark circles 100%, and can thin out into not so great coverage if you blend it in too much.
Madison L.
Great concealer! It highlights my face perfect. I don't have blemishes so I'm not sure how it works on those but for under the eyes it's great. It's long lasting and I highly recommend it!
Victoria R.
I love this in the shade 01 porcelain. I have very fair skin and this shade is still light enough to be an under eye highlight. The concealer itself blends amazing and is undetectable when set with a light powder.
Jenny V.
This concealer works like magic! What I normally do is apply it under my eyes before applying on my foundation and it stays on all day. It definitely conceals my dark circles and it lasts all day. I have oily skin and it doesn't run off, so that's a plus.
Julia J.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have the yellow shade and it more adds a yellow tint than conceals. Kind of a bummer because it doesn't do what it should but I still make it work by adding it to concealer a or even foundations that are too pink in shade. It's a very light color payoff but it works well for that technique.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?