BY NYX

Chelsey H.
Tomball, TX
Review for: Yellow more...
Love love love!! I used this under my eyes to conceal dark circles! I must say it did well used with a yellow powder to set. Did kinda crease under the eye. I also used for eyeshadow primer! Worked great for that as well. Great price point & does the job.
Julia J.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have the yellow shade and it more adds a yellow tint than conceals. Kind of a bummer because it doesn't do what it should but I still make it work by adding it to concealer a or even foundations that are too pink in shade. It's a very light color payoff but it works well for that technique.
lindsay j.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This is a really good product that I used when I first started wearing makeup and just recently went back to. It is extremely easy to apply and blends well. I know that they're better concealer out there but this is one of the better drugstore concealers.
Jill Tanner G.
West Jordan, UT
I absolutely love this concealer. My daughter uses it as well. It is actually the only concealer we use. The price is great and the coverage is perfect. I learned about it from Michelle Money, lol. I use it under my eyes, on my nose and on my age spots.
Madison L.
Great concealer! It highlights my face perfect. I don't have blemishes so I'm not sure how it works on those but for under the eyes it's great. It's long lasting and I highly recommend it!
Lieve F.
Boston, MA
This is by far my favorite concealer, drugstore OR highend! it is full coverage and incredibly brightening so it works perfectly to highlight the face. the only thing i dislike is that the wand is pretty stiff but that's literally my only complaint.
Stephanie H.
New York , NY
I bought the green concealer. I liked it at first but then I noticed that it was clogging my pores and making me break out. Since I was putting it on my pimples it was not a good idea.
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
Definitely a full coverage concealer, great for those pesky zits, or dark circles under your eyes. The best part is that the concealer matches many of the BB creams & foundations NYX carries fairly well without having to search for hours for the same shade.
Kenzie K.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
This product worked very well for being a cheaper more affordable brand. My only problem is I wish it had more product in the container. It worked well for both blemishes and under the eyes. I recommend this product
Nicole M.
This is by far my favorite concealer I've tried! It's great for under the eyes and covering acne. It's really easy to blend and covers great! It stays beautifully through out the day and I keep going back to it!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?