BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Hannah M.
Lakeside, CA
Review for: Light more...
I like the formula of this concealer and it wears nicely it just doesn't compare to my other concealers from the drugstore. The shade range is pretty good but the coverage isn't as good for someone who likes a heavy duty coverage (like me). But if you like more natural concealers I would give this a try.
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Review for: Yellow more...
I bought this for my dark circles under my eyes. I don't use it everyday but it does help when I want/need extra coverage. It's easy to apply and blend it. I wouldn't say though that it is super full coverage unless you add other concealer. I would buy it again.
Emmelise F.
Holyoke
Review for: Cappucino more...
I wish that there was an even lighter color. Nice packaging but i wish the tube had more product. Doesnt go any lighter for pale skin. Best for under eyes in my opinion. I would recommend it as a cheap concealer if you couldnt get your hands on anything else.
Ashley M.
Review for: Porcelain, Green, Lavender more...
These concealers are a go-to in my makeup collection. I use the green shade to cover up redness caused my acne breakouts. I use the yellow to help conceal my dark circles. I used the purple to help highlight the high points of my face. And I use the porcelain shade as a general concealer. Great product!
Melissa D.
Review for: Fair more...
i like the wand to apply this concealer however you have to be-careful depending on what foundation you are using this product changes its coverage , i find it works best for me using it to sharpen my brows making it look nice and clean / brow pow!
Emily T.
AMAZING! At first I was very unsure about this. I felt like there was no way my foundation would cover green concealer, that it would look so horrible. WRONG! It's life changing and now I use it daily
Jess S.
Newton , NJ
Absolutely hands-down my favorite drugstore concealer! It has amazing coverage for only being $5 and it blends out amazingly with a beauty blender. The only problem I have is that it runs out super fast but I love it so much I don't mind spending $5 a month!
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
This has a great coverage for my dark circle! It is not too thick so it is very easy to apply. But since there are a lot of different shades available, you want to make sure you pick the right color- which might take a few attempts!
Overall great price and quality!
Erin P.
Pylesville, MD
These seriously cover everything! I was so impressed when i first used it. Its worth the money 100% and the lightest shade is what i purchased for my under eyes and it has worked perfectly
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I have this in green and fair. I've only used the green so far, and it is very pigmented. You only need to use a tiny bit to cover most redness, but it definitely covers it. I just dab a few dots all over the redness on my face, and once it's blended out you wouldn't know there was any red under there. It doesn't look green under foundation as it blends well, so I recommend it.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?