BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Laura B.
Charlotte, NC
I have had a hard time finding a good concealer as I have extremely fair skin and dark circles. This concealer is so great! I have it in the shade porcelain. It covers everything AND is light enough for my skin! Holy grail!
Shelby S.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Alabaster more...
This product is matte , but it drys to fast and clings to my other products . I mostly use this for a eyeshadow primer because it’s really full coverage , but not so much for my face area . I got this at ulta for $4 so for what it’s worth it’s a very good product , if you don’t like to where much but want full coverage, this is an excellent concealer .
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH
I love this stuff. The yellow one is super good. It is very yellow so if you're not looking for that this isn't for you. But if you have yellow undertones and red skin this is great. This covers up my redness like no other
Savannah N.
Saratoga Springs, NY
Review for: Fair, Porcelain, Green more...
I really like this product and is definitely worth the money. They have so many different shades for these and its pretty amazing. It last pretty long, obviously does its job and looks good by itself or with a full face a makeup so I would highly recommend this.
Amanda S.
Enfield, CT
Why have I never tried this concealer before. It is INCREDIBLE. Doesn't leave weird discolored spots, blends easily and allows for great coverage. Not to mention its so freaking cheap. BEST.
Fabiola U.
Review for: Fresh Beige more...
I really wanted to love this concealer because I love NYX brand. unfortunately, i was very unhappy with this.  it is easy to apply, however, it is streaky, it doesn't blend well and it offers little to no coverage.  I will not be re-purchasing this concealer.
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
This concealer is amazing for the price! Full coverage and very brightening! They have a good range of colors for this line, and I think they also do have color correcting ones too. Highly rec!
Peyton J.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This concealer is everything. I use it under my light coverage foundation, and it makes me have full coverage makeup. Plus it's only $6 at Ulta! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Bella C.
Corona, CA
I like this product very much. It is somewhat thin liquid consistency so it's not as much coverage as a thick concealer. Still the color was very nice and it went onto my skin easily and blended well. I would recommend it to others. Itss really good for being  cheap
Amanda L.
Like almost all NYC products they are amazing products at an outstanding price. When applied it doesn't build up weirdly or crease over time. Works perfectly to brights and correct all of my flaws and the coverage is great!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?