BY NYX

Mary F.
It's a ok product .I got because everyone was talking about it. Don't think I covers that good and there is not a lot in the tube.I don't like the smell.it's affordable so that is good .purchased at cvs.
Maybe I would recommend to people because it does not crease
Shelby S.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Alabaster more...
This product is matte , but it drys to fast and clings to my other products . I mostly use this for a eyeshadow primer because it’s really full coverage , but not so much for my face area . I got this at ulta for $4 so for what it’s worth it’s a very good product , if you don’t like to where much but want full coverage, this is an excellent concealer .
Catheryn C.
The coverage for this concealer is pretty good. A lot of people rave about this product and it's cruelty free so I thought I'd try it out. Unfortunately it did not work at all with my skin and I had awful breakouts from this product and have discontinued using it
Fabiola U.
Review for: Fresh Beige more...
I really wanted to love this concealer because I love NYX brand. unfortunately, i was very unhappy with this.  it is easy to apply, however, it is streaky, it doesn't blend well and it offers little to no coverage.  I will not be re-purchasing this concealer.
Skylar C.
I just recently started using this after using a Maybelline one. I love that it doesn't crease under my eyes. I do wish it was a tad bit more creamy but overall this is a great concealer! 👍🏻👍🏻
Savannah N.
Saratoga Springs, NY
Review for: Fair, Porcelain, Green more...
I really like this product and is definitely worth the money. They have so many different shades for these and its pretty amazing. It last pretty long, obviously does its job and looks good by itself or with a full face a makeup so I would highly recommend this.
Amanda S.
Enfield, CT
Why have I never tried this concealer before. It is INCREDIBLE. Doesn't leave weird discolored spots, blends easily and allows for great coverage. Not to mention its so freaking cheap. BEST.
member-3f17a169a
The NYX creamy concealer is amazing! Very creamy, full coverage & long wearing. I use it under the eyes, middle of brows, nose & little bit on chin (brighten areas) I highly recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive concealer but wants FULL coverage. I just love it!
Bella C.
Corona, CA
I like this product very much. It is somewhat thin liquid consistency so it's not as much coverage as a thick concealer. Still the color was very nice and it went onto my skin easily and blended well. I would recommend it to others. Itss really good for being  cheap
Melissa M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
Great everyday concealer! Love the finish and doesn't look cakey. When it is set with a powder it will stay on all day. I like this concealer but wouldn't chose it when going to a special event. I would go for a higher end concealer but definitely would buy it again!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?