BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Katie W.
Saxonburg, PA
I really like this concealer. It comes in a wide range of shades. I've been able to use one in the summer time and once the rest of the year, to match my complexion. The applicator is also easy to use.
Alaina A.
Creedmoor, NC
I have the corrector in the shade lavender. I was say that this is just okay.. I wish that the purple was a bit more intense. It does work nicely when blended into your foundation on your hand first before applying, and it helps cut a strong yellow undertone out of your foundation.
Camryn R.
This concealer is great for highlighting and concealing even for the palest of skin types. It never settled in creases or looked un-natural, but I have intense dark circles that liked to peak through at the end of the day and this didn't build easily. I ended up putting salmon concealer underneath and it works wonderfully!
Rachael A.
Hyattsville
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I actually really like this concealer, it is my cheaper option for when I run out of my more expensive concealers. It is a great price and you get a lot of product. It blends wonderfully under the eyes and is also great for covering blemishes. I would recommend this to anyone looking for great concealer on a budget.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
This concealer is great and goes good over foundation. It provides good coverage and blends out nice. NYX has a good color range to choose from and the packaging has a wand applicator. I have bought this product several times and will keep buying it. I highly recommend this product.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really enjoy this NYX HD Concealer, it is a very good concealer for under $5 dollars! It works for my dry skin and also for oily skin in the summertime. This provides medium coverage with a natural finish. This concealer is easily blendable, you can use a sponge, brush, or fingers to blend this product out. This concealer is very lightweight and doesn't crease much.
Elora G.
I didn't mind this. I was worried at first because I ordered the wrong shade but it covered the my dark circles and imperfections just fine. I just couldn't highlight like I normally do and that was really just an error on my part ordering. I think it's time for a repurchase.
Jailyn F.
Hialeah, FL
This works wonderful!! I bought recently and I fell in love with it!! It really made my face grow. I used it under my eyebrows to define more my brows and on a little bit on the bottom of my under eye to give me a nice look. Its very good and It's a cheap brand it was 4.99 in Ulta.
Skylar D.
Whitesville
Love the product. Gave good coverage and brightened my under eyes like I wanted. However there is not much product and it does not last very long. The product seems to dry up in the bottle between uses. I'm not sure if I would buy this again because it did not last me very long.
Jay L.
Hauppauge, NY
This concealer is really comparable to the higher end brands. It provides good coverage and leaves the under eyes looking nice . I also use this for spot concealing too! It is very affordable and there is always a good sale on them. I will continue to repurchase this concealer !
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?