BY NYX

Krissi C.
Oldsmar , FL
So far so good the color corrector pigmentation is OK. I do not know how I feel about building up the product but it last throughout the day. The packaging is decent I guess. For the price yes I will buy this again.
Lesly G.
Midland, TX
Review for: Medium more...
I enjoy this product. They do have a wide range of colors. It's easy to apply and blends like a dream. Definitely long lasting. I would compare to the tarte shape tape concealer. I would recommend to buy. Only complaint is that's he wand is small and you have to re dip in bottle multiple times to gets one good amount on skin.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Lavender more...
I was hoping this would help with discoloration/dark circles under my eyes, but I never saw a difference. I'm always worried of the reverse raccoon eyes where the undereye is way too light, so maybe I didn't apply enough. For me, it just didn't work, but it's not a bad price to test out.
Delia H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this concealer so much, it's amazing in covering darkness under my eyes serving as a great highlight, great pricing but only thing I do have to say is the writing on the bottle began to fade within the same week of purchase !
Brianna A.
Stockton , CA
I really like this concealer. The only thing was that the one I got was a yellow under tone and so it didn’t look good on me. It’s a little bit streaky not to full coverage and isnt too buildable but still does the job. I recommend to those who like a light-medium coverage.
Kaylin D.
Hayward, CA
I really enjoy this concealer. It is a great price and the coverage is pretty good for a drugstore concealer. I like to use this to highlight under the eyes and conceal the eyelids for eye shadow :)
Danielle S.
I did not like this product and would not buy it again. I noticed when I got mine it had a really bad smell to it, it almost smelled like plastic. It also dried out my under eyes really bad and it didn't cover any of my dark circles. I feel like this concealer is very drying.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have the worst genetic dark circles and this covers them like a dream. I use this daily with a light foundation and I couldn't be happier with it. I've purchased so many of these. They're worth every penny.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
Review for: Cocoa more...
This conclear is verying good i love the packing and the price because anyone can afford it! I do recommend this to first time users! it has full coverage and it lasts all day
Bailey W.
This is my absolute favorite concealer ever and i would recommend this to anyone! The color range is pretty good and they blend out amazing with a beauty blender. It also has amazing coverage as well !
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?