BY NYX

Ali G.
Auburn, WA
This is an amazing concealer! It does a great job on covering dark circles especially if you use the yellow toned concealer. It is pretty inexpensive which makes the product price friendly. I would definitely buy this product again.
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA
For only 5$ you can't beat it, it's really nice. Its thin but not too thin of a product. Covers well, blends well. And they make my a good amount of colors. I'm in the color cw07/tan and I love it.
Zoey E.
Woodville, AL
Creamy, actually matches my skin tone (which isn't easy). It blends very easily and applied well. It doesn't crease and has a nice, lightening effect. It lasts with no problem and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good concealer.
Britney Mae O.
Louisville, KY
It's just your average concealer. It was around five dollars and it brightens nice and covers pretty well. Also heard it was a dupe for the naked skin concealer. It wasn't the best cox esker overall and definitely wasn't the worst.
Kaylin D.
Hayward, CA
I really enjoy this concealer. It is a great price and the coverage is pretty good for a drugstore concealer. I like to use this to highlight under the eyes and conceal the eyelids for eye shadow :)
Cynthia V.
My everyday concealer how how full coverage it is. Highlights my face really nice. Feels super smooth under my eye. I just a beauty blender to blend it out. Last my all day without creasing on me.
Delia H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this concealer so much, it's amazing in covering darkness under my eyes serving as a great highlight, great pricing but only thing I do have to say is the writing on the bottle began to fade within the same week of purchase !
Destynie M.
Eastford, CT
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
Overall, this product works well, it does the job. it does not crease a lot, it is easy to apply. Compared to the concealer jars by NYX this is a lot easier to apply and build onto. It sets well with powder, I put this under my eyes and apply the Banana Powder from NYX. Will continue to use and definitely worth the price!
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have the worst genetic dark circles and this covers them like a dream. I use this daily with a light foundation and I couldn't be happier with it. I've purchased so many of these. They're worth every penny.
Christina V.
Denver, CO
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
So I thought this was OK. A little definitely goes a long way. I do like the wand application but the formula itself is hard to blend especially when you've applied too much. I've learned my lesson and only apply a little at a time so that way I can go back in if I need to.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?