BY NYX

Zoey E.
Woodville, AL
Creamy, actually matches my skin tone (which isn't easy). It blends very easily and applied well. It doesn't crease and has a nice, lightening effect. It lasts with no problem and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good concealer.
Sara N.
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from this concealer but wow it impressed me! I wear it all day and set it with a little bit of banana powder and it doesn't crease at all. It doesn't budge or lose coverage and it's feels and looks natural on the skin! Definitely a great product. I recommend !
Destynie M.
Eastford, CT
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
Overall, this product works well, it does the job. it does not crease a lot, it is easy to apply. Compared to the concealer jars by NYX this is a lot easier to apply and build onto. It sets well with powder, I put this under my eyes and apply the Banana Powder from NYX. Will continue to use and definitely worth the price!
Cynthia V.
My everyday concealer how how full coverage it is. Highlights my face really nice. Feels super smooth under my eye. I just a beauty blender to blend it out. Last my all day without creasing on me.
Lauren W.
Park Hills , MO
I have chronic dark circles. This not only covers them but it brightens my eyes up. It lasts all day and doesn't get Cakey or gross looking. It doesn't crease and it blends well. I like to use the wand and then blend with a wet bud!
Christina V.
Denver, CO
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
So I thought this was OK. A little definitely goes a long way. I do like the wand application but the formula itself is hard to blend especially when you've applied too much. I've learned my lesson and only apply a little at a time so that way I can go back in if I need to.
Briana M.
Island , KY
I got the plain old ivory color and it covers dark circles and brightens very very well and it stays put on me and I have combo skin but more oily on the summer! Great stuff, would repurchase in a heart beat!
Samantha W.
Denver, CO
I love how light the shades go, even on my pale skin the shade Porcelain still highlights on me. However, it's really dry and sometimes difficult to blend. It can make you look cakey especially if you set it with any setting powder.
Ally C.
Staten Island, NY
I love love love these concealers! They give amazing coverage and work just as good as a high end brand but it's drug store so that's definitely a plus! The packaging is nice and sleek! I'd totally recommend this to everyone women.
Candice C.
I just recently tried this concealer and so far I'm loving it! It's really creamy and feels light on the face. I use the yellow color for under my eyes and it blends out easily with no creasing. Very affordable as well!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?