BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Hillary G.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Light, Porcelain more...
I really wanted to like this more than I do. Photo finish is not a full coverage concealer and I really wanted something that would cover dark circles, redness of skin, and acne scarring. This was my first NYX concealed and now I've found the right type after some trial and error.
VIOLA R.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a daily use product for me. I get redness around my nose and I have darkness around my eyes. It isn't too pricey and it works really well. Although if you leave it too long it's hard to blend.
Jailyn F.
Hialeah, FL
This works wonderful!! I bought recently and I fell in love with it!! It really made my face grow. I used it under my eyebrows to define more my brows and on a little bit on the bottom of my under eye to give me a nice look. Its very good and It's a cheap brand it was 4.99 in Ulta.
Katie W.
Saxonburg, PA
I really like this concealer. It comes in a wide range of shades. I've been able to use one in the summer time and once the rest of the year, to match my complexion. The applicator is also easy to use.
Meredith S.
San Antonio, TX
I have always been on the lookout for an easy to use easily blendable concealer and I finally found it! I love the NYX concealer wands because they really do last and I love the finish. I have back up sticks in my purse!
Sipora B.
Lakewood , NJ
Great for an every day lightweight concealer it's pretty long lasting very easy to apply definitely would repurchase and so affordable the packaging is nice and sleek too I would definitely recommend
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Review for: Lavender more...
Super brightening concealer, especially for the very fair. This has the same consistency as the skin tone shades, serum-y, highly pigmented, and easy to blend. I think it performs just as well or better than high end products. You can mix it to lighten a concealer or use it on it's own.
Shelby R.
Greensboro, NC
This concealer is alright! It doesn't really have much coverage. But for the price it does justice, it's probably Light to medium coverage. I would use the lighter color just to highlight under my eyes
Danielle L.
Elk Grove
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This concealer gives great coverage and hides any blemishes or imperfections you might have. You cannot beat the price compared to other brands of concealer. I have tried other brands before and they are not worh the price.i would definitely purchase again and recommend to others!
Becca S.
First off I love Nyx products! I
Was so disappointed by this one. Not sure if I got the wrong color or what but it doesn't match well. Not only that it's not very thick so it doesn't cover blemishes hardly at all for me. Price point is not bad at all so it's not a huge loss!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?