BY NYX

Lara C.
Reisterstown , MD
This is one of the few items I've repurchased! I love this stuff it's thin but good coverage and it lasts a long while! It really brightens the under eye area but my only gripe is that there's a lot of product you can't dig out cause of the stopper
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, Wi
Not enough coverage for me. It kind of just blended into nothing and didn't cover what I needed it to. I've tried the light color and the yellow as well. It was the same for both. I think they are too liquid-y and need to be more creamy.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
So affordable and almost just as good as the higher end products and other concealers that are twice the price. The coverage is great and I love it for my dark spots and any problem areas.
Laura J.
Mission , TX
Amazing concealer! A true gem from the drugstore. It's very affordable, creamy, blends well, and looks great on the skin. The only thing I dislike about this concealer is that it runs out pretty quickly. But then again, since it's so cheap and great, it doesn't really bother me. I'll always repurchase!
Anna F.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Tan more...
I love the coverage of this concealer. it is not too thick and not too full coverage. the only problem I have with it that after just a few hours it begins to crease under my eyes. even when setting it and baking it still creases. it also begins to start melting after a couple hours.
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
Love the shade range for these concealers, finally have found one that is light enough for me. I like that the shade porcelain is not too yellow. It blends out super easily and has pretty good coverage.
Jordyn S.
Pawtucket , RI
Review for: Alabaster more...
I love this concealer. It has great coverage, but it isn't super thick or heavy. This stands up well on my undereyes, which are dark and deepset, and it is good for spot concealing. I like this more than other concealers that I have used, but still use other concealers from time to time
Isreal H.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Alabaster more...
Super cakey. Doesn't blends well. Heavily coats face. Very textured and is not good for the use of contour. It runs out very fast and doesn't to cover red or dark spots what so ever. The price isn't too bad but it really isn't worth paying for the bendability or coverage.
Merissa F.
Midland, MI
This is one of my favorites. I love color correcting. It's something I just got into, but it's definitely boosted my confidence! Concealer works just as well to correct my flaws and make me feel gorgeous!
Christy M.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Nude Beige more...
It's not so magical that my terrible dark circles disappear entirely but it is buildable and has a beautiful brightening finish. I love using this to conceal the under eyes and as a highlight on the face. I will definitely continue to use this and recommend, especially if on a budget.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?