BY NYX

Tuyet L.
Clearwater, FL
Bought this product in the green one and my skin tone and was disappointed in it. I only used it a few times and it's still sitting in the bottom of my makeup bag. The consistency is good though but I didn't like the coverage. I'm also not a fan of this packaging, I don't think I'll be able to to get all the product if I ever get there.
Kathleen M.
Stony brook, NY
Review for: Green more...
It's middle of the bar to me. It's pricey for the quality I feel. I LOVE nyx but I feel like this concealer is a weaker product from the company. It blends alright, but it also rubs away very easily. The stick applicator is convienent but also hard to apply the perfect amount. Its overall eh
Candice B.
Pflugerville, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
It's the only concealer I own currently so it does the job, I think I should have gotten a different shade though because sometimes it doesn't hide my under eye circles, but it covers all the blemishes, so I appreciate that. I will buy again, maybe some of the color correcting tones as well.
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have the peachy shade of this concealer and I really like it. It is easy to apply and blends out nicely. However, because of the peachy color, I would recommend only using this under the eyes. Also, this concealer doesn't last all day & it does start to separate and stick to dry patches.
Kristina Q.
Monmouth , OR
Coverage is great. I like the light one to hi light with. I have redness I was too fond of the green one. I didn't find it Blendable IMO. I have combo skin. The price if affordable as well. I may have to give it another shot, maybe I had a bad batch.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really love this concealer, it goes on smoothly and I don't need a ton to get really good coverage.
I do need to set it with a powder fairly quickly, but I have to do that with all concealers I have tried.
Blanca O.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Nude Beige more...
this is one of my favorite concealers. I use it to conceal, highlight, and clean up my eyebrows and eyeliner. I also sometimes use it to prep my eyelids for eyeshadow and I love how easy it is to blend out and I love the coverage of it. it is also affordable and it won't create as fast.
Angelina M.
I love this concealer for highlighting its cheap and its gives a medium to full coverage on my skin but the reason why I dont give it 5 stars is because it irritates my skin when applying
Felisha J.
Bronx, NY
This concealer is so creamy, i would say it has a medium coverage but you can always built it up, it covers my under eyes so well, and feels so comfortable on the skin, makes my under eyes look so bright.
J K.
Kings Mtn, NC
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Medium more...
This concealer is pretty good. It is harder to find shades for medium brown tones without feeling washed out but other than that, they're awesome. They stay all day and provide a medium to full coverage.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?