BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Kristina Q.
Monmouth , OR
Coverage is great. I like the light one to hi light with. I have redness I was too fond of the green one. I didn't find it Blendable IMO. I have combo skin. The price if affordable as well. I may have to give it another shot, maybe I had a bad batch.
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
I've purchased & tried out the yellow & green concealers. Wasn't crazy about the yellow due to it was pretty sheer. However, The green was long lasting, full of pigment so didn't need much product. I'd definitely recommend the green one to someone with issues of red spots!
Candice B.
Pflugerville, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
It's the only concealer I own currently so it does the job, I think I should have gotten a different shade though because sometimes it doesn't hide my under eye circles, but it covers all the blemishes, so I appreciate that. I will buy again, maybe some of the color correcting tones as well.
Infinity B.
Not the best concealer I've ever used but a decent drug store brand. Affordable and widely available. Goes on smooth but doesn't seems to last as long as other brands. Gets a little cakey as the day goes on.
Brittany R.
I bought this Nyx concealer from target and I really enjoy using it. I've bought it twice and I'm already going to buy a third one. I really love this because it's affordable and really good for the price.
Jenna L.
Eagle, ID
This concealer is amazing. I have super intense dark circles & this did a pretty okay job of covering them. However, on less dark of circles, its flawless. Doesn't crease & the colors are more yellow toned which is what I prefer.
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
I started purchasing more NYX brand over the last couple months.. I love this concealer I love the yellow shade, I wish the consistency was a little more creamy. But this is a repurchase at my house as needed.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really love this concealer, it goes on smoothly and I don't need a ton to get really good coverage.
I do need to set it with a powder fairly quickly, but I have to do that with all concealers I have tried.
Sydney B.
Anderson, IN
This stuff is totally awesome. It is by far the best concealer I've tried from the drugstore. It has great coverage and their light shades are actually light enough for those of us who are very fair! I would totally recommend this concealer and I will definitely repurchase this product in the future.
Rebecca L.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This concealer matches my skin quite well and blends nicely. If set with powder it doesn't move around much. My biggest reason for less stars is there really isn't much coverage. i feel like it has a shadow cast of whatever you're hiding underneath unless you take the extra step to color correct before hand.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?