BY NYX

Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
The Nyx concealer is really great! I use the shades 4 & 5 . They're great at covering blemishes and bled I tot he skin very easily. They don't budge once you set your makeup. You can find this at Ulta or Target.
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
I started purchasing more NYX brand over the last couple months.. I love this concealer I love the yellow shade, I wish the consistency was a little more creamy. But this is a repurchase at my house as needed.
Mackenzie B.
I have this NYX Cosmetics HD Photogenic concealer in shade Porcelain. It is great for under eyes, as well as highlighting the forehead, bridge of nose, chin, etc. I have had no issue with creasing with this concealer and it is long lasting!
Sydney B.
Anderson, IN
This stuff is totally awesome. It is by far the best concealer I've tried from the drugstore. It has great coverage and their light shades are actually light enough for those of us who are very fair! I would totally recommend this concealer and I will definitely repurchase this product in the future.
Alexa M.
Englewood, FL
This concealer is awesome ! It has great coverage and compares to those more expensive brands. I'm giving it four stars because it does tend to crease a little but I just set it with a little bit of loose powder !
Heather B.
El Paso, TX
Best concealer I have used!!! Blends great into my skin. Plus they have one that matches my skin perfectly! Sometimes I don't wanna have so much light around my eyes. So to find one that matches my skin perfect is amazing. I use to 2 shades.
Katlyn M.
Shippensburg, PA
I have the yellow one for my under eye circles. I find if you blend this out very fast and bake it with powder it won't crease as much. For the price, I'd say this is a pretty wonderful concealer. I don't reach for it often but it's decent.
Dali G.
I bought one of these Nyx concealers about two weeks ago, and it's so full coverage ❣ the only thing that I don't like is that it creases a little bit under my eyes but I'm using it to cover my dark spots 🙌🏼
Jaime G.
Brooklyn, NY
I have gone through so many of these. concealer is an every day thing for my under eyes (my fair skin isn't forgiving with dark circles) and having a great affordable concealer is a must. I would never spend so much money on concealer because there is no reason for me to! love love love it
Adilene M.
Great concealer for everyday ! I say it covers dark circles pretty well they are so affordable . I find myself going through these pretty quick because it doesn't come with a lot of product but for the price it's totally worth it
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?