BY NYX

Dali G.
I bought one of these Nyx concealers about two weeks ago, and it's so full coverage ❣ the only thing that I don't like is that it creases a little bit under my eyes but I'm using it to cover my dark spots 🙌🏼
liv a.
Review for: Cappucino more...
I have an use the green color correcting concealer, as well as C01 and C05 (I think) that I use for highlighting/contouring. The darker color blends well for a cream contour, and my only complaint is that the lightest color sold in stores (C01) isn't light enough to high light my skin :(
Sydney B.
Anderson, IN
This stuff is totally awesome. It is by far the best concealer I've tried from the drugstore. It has great coverage and their light shades are actually light enough for those of us who are very fair! I would totally recommend this concealer and I will definitely repurchase this product in the future.
Janet  B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
After throwing out all my makeup 2 years ago, I needed to find a new concealer. Surprisingly, this product fit the bill. It is easy to use and can be applied with a brush or beauty sponge. I would say it is medium coverage and good for under foundation. Great price and lasted me 4+months.
Tristan C.
I am very impressed with NYX. Not only do these products work, but they're also very affordable to own. You have all different shades to conceal all types of blemishes or dark spots on your face. Lighter shades can also double as highlights!
Tori C.
I got this in the lightest shade for a first time use for any concealer and I was disappointed. I don't know if it was just the way it reacted with my skin but it is just not for me. I bought the lightest shade and it was still too dark for me, but thats how most drugstore brands are for me.
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
I started purchasing more NYX brand over the last couple months.. I love this concealer I love the yellow shade, I wish the consistency was a little more creamy. But this is a repurchase at my house as needed.
Cassandra C.
I absolutely love the finishing results of this concealer. I use this to creme highlight my face and it works well. I haven't had issues with it creasing or anything! My only problem is it does run out fast.
Brittany R.
I bought this Nyx concealer from target and I really enjoy using it. I've bought it twice and I'm already going to buy a third one. I really love this because it's affordable and really good for the price.
Adilene M.
Great concealer for everyday ! I say it covers dark circles pretty well they are so affordable . I find myself going through these pretty quick because it doesn't come with a lot of product but for the price it's totally worth it
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?