BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Liz L.
Washington, NJ
At first I didn't like this product but I've grown to love it. It covers my under-eye circles well and it's replaced my mac prolongwear concealer as its much cheaper. I just have to make sure that my under eyes are moisturized and then i have to set it with powder after. My new favorite concealer.
brooke b.
Long Beach, CA
i really like this concealer for under my eyes and priming my eyes. it's light and comfortable but in my opinion i prefer thicker concealer for concealing blemishes. overall i think this is a great concealer and it's pretty well priced as well:)
Julia C.
This is so far my favorite concealer I have ever used. It's very buildable and has a good amount of coverage. Can be compared to NARs, but this one is easier to blend out. This is my second bottle and about to go onto third. NYX keeps on impressing me!
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
For the price, these are so worth it! They do there job and a little product goes a very long way. These concealers have worked better then a lot of name brand concealers previously purchased. They are awesome
Alicia P.
Hanford , CA
My go to concealer! Love the doe foot applicator. Blends in well and is long lasting. Does a great job at concealing. I only wish there was more product in the container. Other than that I definitely recommend!
heather r.
Claremont, NC
This is a good concealer I wouldn't say amazing but it does the job if you have dark circles I would recommend using a color correcting concealer first and then using this on top of that it just settle into lines so a primer I would use as well
Zoë C.
Erlanger, KY
I absolutely love this concealer. It's extremely affordable and gets the job done. It comes in lots of colors and I think that's great. It's also very easy to apply. The only con would be that it can get a little cakey if you don't set it quickly
Fariha G.
Troy, MI
Review for: Green more...
I love the pricepoint and application ease of this concealer I have multiple shades for purposes such as color correcting, highlighting, and contouring. I also love using it as eyeshadow primer. The price is so great especially if Ulta is having buy one get on 50% off which they often do.
I love these concealers. I have many expensive concealers and I keep coming back to these. These are one of the most worth it for the money. They are creamy and blend well. The only problem I have with them is that there is not a lot of product in the tube and one tube does not last long.
Kiera W.
I got this concealer in green to help with my crazy redness. After discovering that there was a similar product to some of the pricier alternatives, I had to try this. It works just as well as the Naked brand.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?