BY NYX

Ivey H.
LOVE this stuff! It's so inexpensive, that you can get all the color correctors and not break the bank. I also have shades for summer and winter for when I'm lighter or darker. This stuff is amazing for the price!
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH
This is an awesome concealer for covering dark circles or even using it as a highlight! It has extremely full coverage without being too tacky or heavy. I only use this concealer for my under eye circles - I use a different concealer for blemishes but I could see how it would work for that as well.
Alaina C.
Yonkers, NY
This is an amazing concealer that I can't live without! The skin tone matches amazingly, it's very accurate. I'm very pale so this was great. It's easy to apply with the wand, and blends like a dream with your fingers, a brush, or a beauty blender!
Connie P.
Definitely a good concealer for the low price point, but it has an issue with creasing. I use it over some color correcting concealer, and it does the job, but certainly isn't perfect and wears off throughout the day.
Shanice A.
I use this concealer in my everyday makeup routine. It is a costly alternative to NARS creamy radiant concealer and 1/3 or the price but has half of the amount in it which would still only be 2/3 of the price. It is buildable and you WILL need to build it. I use it as a highlighter under my eyes, on my t-zone, and to clean up my eyebrows and lips.
Mel B.
I bought this concealer years ago for the first time and couldn't find another one like it. It's super light weight, it blends nicely and of course covers all the redness on my face. The best part is that it does not make my face oily. I use it with and without foundation and it still works amazingly.
Britnee N.
Destin, FL
Review for: Cappucino more...
I love this concealer! I was trying to a long lasting concealer for so long and then I stumbled onto this one and I love it. I've used this til bottle is scrapped clean. I would recommend this to anyone & everyone!
Joelle G.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Tan more...
I didn't like this concealer for me. It didn't give me enough coverage and it was to creamy that it would run off throughout the day. The color was a great match for me. But there isn't a lot of color selection.
Jordan M.
Saint Cloud, MN
I will never use another concealer wand again. Nyx has great coverage & it is so smooth. I've used some more expensive brands but they are all pretty equal so why spend $20 when you can spend $6? love the bargain!
Michelle Q.
I pretty much love this concealer. It is afordable and it works just fine. I was exceptical to buy this, but when i did and use it i fell in.love with it! It has great coverage! I highly recommend this concealer!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?