BY NYX

Taylor J.
This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. I just figured I'd try it and so really love the coverage, but it's a bit oily. It's a lot better than other drugstore concealers I've used and really stays on. I DEF recommend this on a budget, but if you have enough room to spend a few bucks more do it!!
Alli H.
Sublimity, OR
This product is amazing!! It is very light weight and it doesn't crease at all on me. The packaging is amazing. For $5 it is one of the best, most full coverage concealers I've ever tried. It's good for under eye circles and amazing to cover blemishes!!
Brianna R.
Swanzey, NH
Review for: Light, Beige more...
I think these concealers are SO good especially if you're looking to start color correcting or practicing with cream highlight and contouring. they're super pigmented and blend so flawlessly into any foundation that I've used. I would recommend to anyone starting with makeup or to anyone on a budget still looking for good products.
Megan D.
Dyersburg, TN
I love this concealer! The coverage is very nice and it lasts all day long. I use it under my eyes and on any spots that need concealing and the tube only lasts me a few weeks. The price isn't too bad compared to other drugstore brands so I can't complain.
Emily R.
Springfield, OH
Review for: Cappucino more...
I really enjoy the applicator on this product and the easy use of it. The packaging is cute and sleek which I enjoy a lot about the product. I like the range of colors and it lasts a decent amount of time. It does crease under my eyes and settles into the fine lines around my mouth. That's the biggest issue I have with the concealer but I like it other than that.
Marta T.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this concealer because it's not too thick but still offers great coverage. It blends really well and they have so many shades to choose from that you're bound to find one that works for your skin tone.
Hannah M.
Westerville, OH
Review for: Porcelain more...
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand This concealer is overall pretty good. You do not get a lot of product in the tube and it creases slightly throughout the day, but it is easy to apply with your fingers or a brush/sponge. The applicator is nice to use under the eyes and is medium coverage.
Rachel S.
Tallahassee, FL
This product is reminiscent of high-end concealers. It is a creamy formula that applies nicely with the wand. After blending it out it's smooth and full coverage. After a full day I do experience slight creasing, but it's not a deal-breaker by any means!
Lucia B.
It's a good concealer for only 5$. It's every light weight and doesn't crease that much. I feel like it's a little bit drying. Usually some concealers are a dewy finish but this one is a little dry, but not too not. I just don't need to set this one. Which I kind of like because my under eyes won't look cakey. It's also nice for brightening up the face
Denae L.
Prairieville, LA
I LOVE THIS CONCEALER! I find that it works just as good if not better than the Nars radiant creamy concealer and the urban decay naked skin concealer as well! I also love how easy it is the apply with the applicator. I would recommend this to anyone who is on a budget and needs an awesome concealer!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?