BY NYX

Defne A.
Baltimore, MD
I have the lightest color and its too dark for me. It's not thick enough and not full coverage. Good for undereye and is easy to blend. I feel like the tube is not going to last for a long time though. Well, good enough for 5$.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I use this under my eyes everyday!it works great as a highlighter. I've NEVER been able to find a highlight for under eyes that is actually lighter than my fair skin tone. It does not flash back in flash photography either.
brittney d.
These are my all time favorite concealers. They are so creamy and blend really well. The only downside is they tend to dry quickly but if you use a dampened beauty sponge (like fron Real Techniques) they blend no problem!
Marta T.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this concealer because it's not too thick but still offers great coverage. It blends really well and they have so many shades to choose from that you're bound to find one that works for your skin tone.
Kaitlyn S.
Florence, SC
This is my go to. It is very affordable and goes on smooth! I wish it came in a squeeze tube instead of a wand. That doesn't deter me from repurchase though! I will continue to get this! Please don't ever stop making this!
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
Love this concealer. It works amazing. It has a yellow undertone so my dark circles never show. It hides my blemishes and works amazingly. I would definitely say this is my favorite drugstore or STRAIGHT UP favorite concealer!
Elizabeth B.
Scranton, PA
I got the lightest shade. It is 4.99, so it is good for the price. I used it for my dark circles, but it basically all wore off before the end of the day. for a short period of time it's great, but for a long period of time I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Denae L.
Prairieville, LA
I LOVE THIS CONCEALER! I find that it works just as good if not better than the Nars radiant creamy concealer and the urban decay naked skin concealer as well! I also love how easy it is the apply with the applicator. I would recommend this to anyone who is on a budget and needs an awesome concealer!
Michelle H.
Was looking an affordable first time concealer, and I like this ^^
Easy to apply and blend out, I bought beige which was a little lighter than my face, but I don't know if that is the correct way of buying concealer, I don't really wear makeup.
Hannah M.
Westerville, OH
Review for: Porcelain more...
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand This concealer is overall pretty good. You do not get a lot of product in the tube and it creases slightly throughout the day, but it is easy to apply with your fingers or a brush/sponge. The applicator is nice to use under the eyes and is medium coverage.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?