BY NYX

• How does this work? I’m looking for something that lasts,...1 Answers
  • this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Kali P.
This is my all time favorite under eye concealer. It doesn't crease on me or fade. It's nice and bright for a highlighted look too. I find that it's not the best if you need heavy duty concealing, but it's better used for light concealing and brightening. Have repurchased multiple times and will continue to repurchase.
Tay G.
Oceanside , CA
Okay now this I would give 10 stars!!! Such an amazing product!!! Blends beautifully, super light weight, and lasts all day!! I am so proud of this product I honestly prefer this concealer over the Kat Von D lock it concealer.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
This is a pretty good concealer. It looks beautiful on camera because of the HD properties. I think this product is better for the under eyes but definitely needs to be set with a powder so that it doesn't crease on you. I recommend this to people with dry skin or anyone on a budget.
Madison M.
Chattanooga, TN
I have this in the green tone and absolutely hate it. It's such a strong green that doesn't blend out well. So strong of a green that it shines through my foundation like my skin is stained. It never really dried down enough to be covered successfully like a normal concealer does.
Victoria N.
This is a really nice drug store concealer. It is my go too when I'm in a rush. It blends easily and the applicator is a life saver when I'm on the go. I love the color selection as well. The green concealer works wonders on my blemishes and helps me cover them up.
Liaren D.
I love the different shades they have in this. They even have color correctors. This is a great drug store concealer that makes your skin look flawless. I love the applicator on it which makes it easy for applying on to your face. I also use the color correcting concealers which is also great. I would recommend trying this out.
Abi B.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Even in the palest shade this turns out super yellow after it oxidizes and makes my dark circles even more prominent. It cakes up easily on the face and really sinks into any wrinkle or bump on your face. Wouldn't recommend.
Amaris C.
Green Bay, WI
Nyx HD concealer wand in the shade 04/Beige is by far one of my favorite drugstore concealers. It had great coverage and not dry or cakey looking under the eyes.
Bianca J.
Pacifica, CA
Review for: Lavender more...
I bought this to brighten my face and achieve that glowing look and not spend so much money! Everyone loves a good bargain but this was creasing and didn't even bright my troubled areas. I was really disappointed because I love nyx.
Juliana F.
Hilton Head Island, SC
I'm not sure about this. I've tried a couple of green concelear corrector products and I'm
Not a huge fan. If you use any of these you have to do a full face of makeup. It definitely covers any redness but it's just too many layers for me
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?