BY NYX

• How does this work? I’m looking for something that lasts,...1 Answers
  • this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Allison A.
I really like this product. The applicator is awesome. It's think and pigmented. The only thing I didn't care for, is that it's kind of hard to blend. It does blend out but if I get it to close to my eye, it's in my water line.
Hannah H.
Ingalls, IN
This has been my go-to drugstore concealer for AGES. I use it for my dark circles and to cover my problem areas. They have great pigmentation and are very creamy HOWEVER, they dry down pretty quickly so you need to work fast. But for $5, you can't complain much!
Lainey B.
I use this product for some under eye coverage. It is semi build able and is very good for pulling the purple tones out of dark circles. If you use too much it can begin to look caked. I would recommend this product for someone who needs a good spot treatment or has mild under eye circles.
Katie W.
Cathedral City, CA
I've tried both the light and the green concealer for redness on my skin and though it did its job, sometimes the concealer had issues with creasing for me no matter what I did. It was super frustrating because the green concealer especially did its job very well for me, but I just had issues with creasing!
Amanda B.
Theodore, AL
Review for: Nude Beige more...
The first time I used this concealer I wasn’t a fan because it was more runny than I was used to, but I gave it a couple tries after that and grew to love it. The thin formula makes it a breeze to blend and the coverage is very good but it is buildable if needed. Plus, the price is one of the best I’ve ever seen.
Amaris C.
Green Bay, WI
Nyx HD concealer wand in the shade 04/Beige is by far one of my favorite drugstore concealers. It had great coverage and not dry or cakey looking under the eyes.
Mo P.
Provo, UT
Really hard to blend and doesn't get great coverage. I wouldn't recommend. I love NYX but their stuff is hit and miss. My favorite concealer is NARS radiant and creamy. Sorry but foundation and concealer HAVE to be great quality for me.
Alex C.
I love to use the purple one to lighten any concealer I have that is too dark. It has kind of a weird smell but it's easy to get past and you can't smell it once you blend it out so it goes away. I also tried the porcelain concealer and I love that too. But mixing them is my go-to and I don't wear foundation just concealer :)
Julie G.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this concealer. This is the only drugstore concealer I've found that is light enough for my skin and doesn't pull too pink. It is super affordable and there's always a sale on NYX + coupon at Ulta. Can't beat it.
Karina M.
Woodburn, OR
Review for: Green, Espresso, Cappucino more...
I honestly did not use this product much for concealing my under eye area but I used it for contouring  and color correcting. It is very bendable  and it does the job. It also find it for color correcting it is quite nice. For the price, its amazing. I would honestly re buy this product again. I
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?