BY NYX

Julie R.
Long Beach, NY
I am the QUEEN of under eye circles, so finding a concealer that truly covers and blends that isn't $30+ dollars was impossible but this NYX concealer is AMAZING, it blends perfectly, it leaves no buildup and stays on perfectly all day. I'd DEFINITELY recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable concealer!
jennie g.
West Allis , WI
This is such a perfect concealer. I dint have problems with creasing or it blending away when I use. I set my concealer and it stays in place until I take it off at night. I like that it is budget friendly and even as a drug store product, it holds up to its claim and that what attracted me the most to this product
Jeanine B.
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand this product does wonders plus it cheap! I have very dark circles around my eyes, I've looked so hard for the perfect concealer to cover them up and not leavening a crease and I've have to say this one was the one
Claudia G.
Omaha
Review for: Cappucino more...
I love this concealer. I don't know if this is the correct color but this was the only one available for review. However I have a very red face and the green concealer really helps to tone the red down. I would use a little bit of product and blend though because sometimes you can notice it if there's too much product.
Kelsey S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I used the color correcting yellow shade, and it was very thin and transparent, not at all what i was hoping for.  I have an olive complexion so I like to use yellow correctors heavily, otherwise things end up far to orange or pink on me.  Unfortunately, I had to use a lot of the product to get the effect I was looking for.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
These concealers are great!! I have mine in the lightest shade and it works so well to cover up everything. It's so easy to apply and doesn't feel stick on the skin. For such a cheap price, I wasn't expecting it to work so well. I will be repurchasing this product!
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Light more...
I love this for my under eye & also my blemishes. Reminds me of the maybelline fit me concealer just a little bit drier. I think it would work best for oily skin but I have combo skin & works perfect. The price is cheap it's only 4.99 at target & I love it. Product does run out fast but price should reflect on that.
Vircey P.
Ocala
Best of all ! It covers everything I'm not a very muxh fan of NYX but the best i can say it covers my redness under my eyes also it does not look like dandruff in my top cheek i absolutely love it i really recommend it to peope without dark circles under their eyes
Cindie H.
Columbus, GA
Concealer wands are my favorite. I also use the orange pot to help eliminate dark under eyes. Nyx is such an affordable brand. Simply apply and set with powder to prevent creasing. Tried high end brands and nyx works just as well.
Brienna K.
This is a definite staple.

This keeps my under eye area looking bright all day. It never goes cakey or patchy. There is a perfect color match for me. It's perfect for my everyday makeup routine. Plus, I love the packaging.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?