BY NYX

Claudia G.
Omaha
Review for: Cappucino more...
I love this concealer. I don't know if this is the correct color but this was the only one available for review. However I have a very red face and the green concealer really helps to tone the red down. I would use a little bit of product and blend though because sometimes you can notice it if there's too much product.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
This stuff is so amazing I can't believe it's only $5. This has great coverage while brightening at the same time. It's very matte as well. Doesn't crease on me or settle into lines. Nyx knocked it out of the park with this one!
Andromeda Y.
I love this concealer and by far works the best out of all concealer so have used. I just recently bought it but I'm already in love with it. It was very affordable and would love to try not just the concealer that fits my skin tone but also the color correctors too.
Janet M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this concealer ! It covers my dark circles really good and brightens my under eyes ! And not to mention is super cheap, about 5-6 dollars ! Love it !! I highly recommend this product . I would definitely buy it again !
Allyssa M.
If you're looking for a nice, cheap concealer the NYX HD concealer wand is amazing. I own the CC green concealer, as well as the concealer in the shade light for under my eyes and to help shade my brows. It is light yet creamy.
Daisy S.
Lenoir City
Review for: Medium more...
If you are looking for low priced makeup NYX is definitely the way to go ! They have such great quality pigmented concealer and I would honestly say it is a dupe for the Nars concealer (which if you don't already know costs $30) and this concealer cost me about $7 and I absolutely can't get enough of it !! RECOMMEND !!
Traci H.
Fairmont, WV
Review for: Cappucino, Other more...
I have purchased the green and the fair concealer. With it having the wand it makes it super easy to apply and blend. I have used other brands and have found that I love this brand the best. I would most definitely buy again!
Tay G.
Oceanside , CA
Okay now this I would give 10 stars!!! Such an amazing product!!! Blends beautifully, super light weight, and lasts all day!! I am so proud of this product I honestly prefer this concealer over the Kat Von D lock it concealer.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I have this in fair light, I like to use it mixed with maybelline concealer under my eyes. It is a great eyelid primer also which I have to set it with a setting powder.the coverage I would say is medium. I rate it a 3 because it creased alot under my eyes. But I must say this happens with alot of concealers for my me personally.
Kellsie G.
San Bernardino, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
This brand is very well known and has been around for a while, and there's a reason for that. The concealer goes on well, blends well, has nice color selection, and lasts forEVER. Seriously, this stuff will last all day and not look all goopy and fake on your face. I've washed my face at the end of the day and forgotten about the blemishes that it had hidden. Good stuff!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?