BY NYX

Julie R.
Long Beach, NY
I am the QUEEN of under eye circles, so finding a concealer that truly covers and blends that isn't $30+ dollars was impossible but this NYX concealer is AMAZING, it blends perfectly, it leaves no buildup and stays on perfectly all day. I'd DEFINITELY recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable concealer!
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
I love this concealer for highlighting and contouring! My only complaint is it takes a little time to blend, so work fast when your contouring, but other than that, I love the coverage, the colors, and the price!
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
For highlighting I'd say this is good, as for coverage not that amazing, I do set this with the NYX Banana powder and experience no creasing. For people who need a little more coverage I don't think this is the concealer for you.
Olivia H.
I love this concealer, it works great and blends well. 4 star only because it can cling to dry skin so make sure to use a good primer or moisturizer before applying and it also seems to run out fast. Maybe I just use too much.
kathryn d.
Redmond, OR
Review for: Yellow more...
I bought this because if the Kim kardashian yellow concealer phase but I'm glad I did! It has a nice coverage and it isn't Simpson yellow. Love this for a under eye highlight. I do use a skin tones concealer with it as well. Love this product! I want more colors now!
Christina H.
Denver, NC
Honestly the best drug store makeup brand concealer at Ulta Beauty. I love this HD concealer, it is AMAZING! It works just as well as my Urban Decay concealer. They conceal anything and everything that I want hidden on my face.
Vanessa E.
Spring, TX
I have purchased this concealer time and time again. I love how it conceals my under eyes. It brightens so well it does crease on my eyes but most products do so I have to set it. But would definitely recommend for brightening.
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
Wasn't ideal on my dry skin. It emphasized a lot of the flakiness and dry patches on my skin. The color selection also was difficult to match. I found one that was similar to my skin from the tube, but wasn't actually that close of a match in reality. I didn't love it.
Melody S.
Picked this up in Porcelain because I was running out of NARS concealer in vanilla and it's a pretty decent dupe. Pigmented and blends like a dream with a mini beauty blender. So far so good! I'll update this if anything changes.
Allyssa M.
If you're looking for a nice, cheap concealer the NYX HD concealer wand is amazing. I own the CC green concealer, as well as the concealer in the shade light for under my eyes and to help shade my brows. It is light yet creamy.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?