BY NYX

jennie g.
West Allis , WI
This is such a perfect concealer. I dint have problems with creasing or it blending away when I use. I set my concealer and it stays in place until I take it off at night. I like that it is budget friendly and even as a drug store product, it holds up to its claim and that what attracted me the most to this product
kathryn d.
Redmond, OR
Review for: Yellow more...
I bought this because if the Kim kardashian yellow concealer phase but I'm glad I did! It has a nice coverage and it isn't Simpson yellow. Love this for a under eye highlight. I do use a skin tones concealer with it as well. Love this product! I want more colors now!
Kelsey S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I used the color correcting yellow shade, and it was very thin and transparent, not at all what i was hoping for.  I have an olive complexion so I like to use yellow correctors heavily, otherwise things end up far to orange or pink on me.  Unfortunately, I had to use a lot of the product to get the effect I was looking for.
Vanessa E.
Spring, TX
I have purchased this concealer time and time again. I love how it conceals my under eyes. It brightens so well it does crease on my eyes but most products do so I have to set it. But would definitely recommend for brightening.
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
I love this concealer for highlighting and contouring! My only complaint is it takes a little time to blend, so work fast when your contouring, but other than that, I love the coverage, the colors, and the price!
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I have this in fair light, I like to use it mixed with maybelline concealer under my eyes. It is a great eyelid primer also which I have to set it with a setting powder.the coverage I would say is medium. I rate it a 3 because it creased alot under my eyes. But I must say this happens with alot of concealers for my me personally.
Samantha I.
I purchased the green shade for redness correction since i have sensitive and acne prone skin, you cant put too much or youll have a greenish undertone but if you put less it doesnt cover well. ill mix a bit into my foundation and that will help instead of putting the full on green product on my face. i dont love it but its not terrible.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
This stuff is so amazing I can't believe it's only $5. This has great coverage while brightening at the same time. It's very matte as well. Doesn't crease on me or settle into lines. Nyx knocked it out of the park with this one!
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
This is a pretty good concealer. It looks beautiful on camera because of the HD properties. I think this product is better for the under eyes but definitely needs to be set with a powder so that it doesn't crease on you. I recommend this to people with dry skin or anyone on a budget.
Melody S.
Picked this up in Porcelain because I was running out of NARS concealer in vanilla and it's a pretty decent dupe. Pigmented and blends like a dream with a mini beauty blender. So far so good! I'll update this if anything changes.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?