BY NYX

• How does this work? I’m looking for something that lasts,...1 Answers
  • this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Rhiannon L.
At last, a light that is light enough! As many of my Casper friends know it is very hard to find a shade light enough for you, NYX has heard our cries and has given us a shade light enough for our pasty needs! It blends like a dream and works wonders. I have recommended it to every pale friend I have and will continue to!
Max O.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I loved my NYX concealer! It was a part of the first kit of makeup that I've ever used and I still use it to this day. It's and affordable product that last a long time and apples nicely. It's easy to blend and goes great with my skin tone. I've bought this product several times and I plan to keep buying it when I run out!
Alyssa Kayla J.
tried this as under-eye concealer and it wasn't terrible but did not provide the coverage or staying power I would like. Creased quickly and dark circles still showed through. Used entire contents- did not repurchase and would not recommend.
Thera H.
This concealer is awesome! I have dark circles no matter how much rest I get and this concealer definitely helps to conceal and brighten my under eye area. I also have very dry skin and the cracking and creasing is minimal with this concealer. I love the consistency of this concealer as well, it's very creamy but not overly thick.
Amy W.
Paola, KS
I love how well this product covers up my very deep, purple, dead like circles under my eyes. It doesn't crease very much when set with a powder. I have a pretty dry under eye area and I find it doesn't cling on my dry patches at all.
Samantha S.
Hastings, MN
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I love NYX but i do not like this concealer. I feel like all it did was take off my foundation. I tried putting it on under my foundation as well and that didn’t help. It dries really fast and looks very streaky. I have combination skin, not sure if it would work on different skin types. This isn’t a product i would recommend.
Iris G.
Review for: Cappucino, Other more...
The Nyx concealer wand is arguably one of the best concealers I've tried yet. It is great for when you didn't get a lot of sleep the night before and need to cover those dark circles. Definitely a life-saver, and I highly recommend it. Especially for partiers, college students, or anyone who has to get up early in the morning.
Marina R.
I bought the lightest concealing shade and I probably used it for a month straight. During that time, I started breaking out under my eyes. I stopped using the concealer, but the little acne bumps haven't gone away. I won't buy it again
Alejandra O.
Kansas City , MO
I recently got this concealer and I totally love it. It has a creamy consistency and is easy to work with. Good coverege. This consealer is by far the best drugstore concealer out there very affordable and it works just as well as expensive brands.
Micaela K.
My number two right behind the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, but only if I'm going for a full coverage look. This concealer is absolutely badass and blends in VERY well, but be careful not to use too much under your eyes, it can pool together a bit.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?