BY NYX

Summer H.
Wilton, CA
These are okay! Not as full coverage as I would like but they're good for light makeup days. Didn't last as long as I would've liked either, but on the bright side it's inexpensive so I wouldn't mind having to repurchase a couple times.
breeze k.
Aston, PA
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Medium more...
This is a very good concealer, it's super pigment- really nice for your under undereyes and blemishes and is super easy to blend, the only thing I don't like is the way, I have to go in 2 or 3 times into the tube to get enough product.
Candace W.
I bought this concealer to highlight under my eyes, and it was ok, but it didn't seem to conceal very well. Also the packaging is horrible. There is still so much product left in mine but it won't come out because the wand isn't long enough and the top is too small to leave any on the brush when you pull it out. Kind of a waste of money.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I am so thankful I thought to try this. The packaging reminds me of the MUF HD foundation so I figured I would give it a go and it is seriously amazing. Very long lasting, doesn't crease (as long as I set with powder), and has great coverage. I will be repurchasing this again and again, especially for the price! You can't beat it.
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
I've used this concealer for a little while and I loved it at first but it's no longer my favorite, it is a pretty nice concealer however and I really love the feel of it so I'd totally give it a whirl if you're interested in trying this.
Danielle D.
Marysville, OH
I really liked how this concealer worked on me, but it ran out so fast! I used it all up in a couple of weeks, and I really only used it minimally. I was so confused when I ran out! So now I spend more money for more amount of product.
Carelyn T.
Margate, FL
Review for: Sand Beige more...
So I've been looking for a good concealer everywhere. I didn't want to spend too much money on one because I'm a broke college student so I decided to give NYX a shot. I absolutely love it! It covers my dark circles and acne scars very well. So don't go out looking for an expensive concealer when NYX is at your local drugstore.
T'Keyah H.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
Dries extremely quick, and it leaves a matte-type of finish. In order to achieve the right amount of coverage, I typically need two layers, or a full coverage powder on top. Not my favorite concealer, but I will use the rest of the one I have, and try out other options from NYX in the future.
Elizabeth C.
Woodlake, CA
Works great....until it just disappears as the day goes. It doesn't really have lasting power. BUT is inexpensive so I don't mind having spent money on and I wear it when I will only be out a little while like to the store. I also think that there are many similarly priced concealers that last longer sooooooo choose how you want.
Emily M.
New Britain, CT
I use the green shade to conceal redness. It is very very thick and sometimes hard to blend out! I usually stick it in my bra to warm it up and it helps it apply and blend better! Once it's blended it looks very nice and has great coverage!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?