BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Alex E.
El Centro , CA
Review for: Beige more...
This is my favorite concealer ever! I hope it never gets discontinued. It is better than a lot of high end concealer that I've used and at a very affordable price.
Lacey W.
I was so disappointed with this product.. I heard such high praise from you tubers and friends, but it just does nothing flattering for my eyes. It settles in my fine lines, fades almost instantly, and the product itself is super liquidy, and very drying under my eyes. I wish I had better things to say about it, but it just didn't click with me!
Jessica V.
These nyx HD concealers and nice. They're pigmented and they do cover up nicely. However, this did crease under my eyes. I feel like you can't put too much product or it will crease very easily. You also have to set this very well with a powder.
Alina B.
I do like the nyx concelar wands, they are very affordable. The only con I did not like was I feel like it dispensed too little product and I felt like I had to keep applying more and I finished this concelar way too fast. However for the price point I love nyx concealars because they are very brightening and they do cover up dark cirlces
Natalie C.
I own all of them and I absolutely love them. Nyx has gotten expensive but for the quality of the product it's worth it! These can be very thick to some but when I use the oval brushes it blends out so well. I would definitely recommend these! 😏
Angelina C.
I was using the Kat Von D concealer for a long time and got this on a whim. The coverage is great and doesn't leave your skin dry or creased. I used the lightest shade and it actually worked great for an under eye highlight on my very light skin.
Damali R.
Raleigh, NC
I personally think this concealer is too orange for me. But if you're warm it'll be fine for you. Also if you're using it undereye get something to stop creasing.
Selena D.
Poconos, PA
Review for: Green more...
This green color corrector is the best one I've found in the drug store! The packaging is nice, it's pretty buildable, but most of all it's great for blemishes, or anyone with redness. I would buy again. Just remember to use it before foundation
Zainab F.
Kalamazoo, MI
I was really excited to get this product and to try it out. But when I did, It lived up to my expectations. I noticed though, later on in the day, that it started looking different. It was creasing and it looked crumby. I would not recommend this product unless you have oily skin because it can matting but for normal skin it dries out and creases.
Sara T.
Cerritos, CA
This concealer is such a good deal given the price you pay. I am constantly impressed by the quality of the product that NYX produces and this concealer is no exception. It blend so well and there's so many different shades to choose from, it's refreshing to see a "Drugstore" make up brand produce such high-quality stuff for us girls who can't afford to spend paychecks on top shelf make up every other week.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?