BY NYX

Pamela S.
Corvallis, OR
Finally a concealer pale enough for my skin tone! I'm very fair skinned, and this matches very well. It's fuller coverage than concealers I've used in the past, but it doesn't feel heavy or cakey, and it blends really nicely. I'm impressed!
Lisa P.
Long Beach, CA
I am new to under eye concealing and although I keep using this product in different ways, I am not getting the coverage I want. Plus. it creases under my eyes and I feel like it makes them more noticeable. I will continue to experiment and try different ways to make this product work.
Alexandra P.
Santa rosa, CA
Love this product! I always stock up on the yellow concealer. It blends very seamlessly. It has a smooth finish and doesn't look chalky at al. I love the doe foot applicator which makes it easy to apply. I like the packaging which isn't bulky and easy to take in your purse on the go
Bianca I.
Randolph, NJ
Review for: Porcelain more...
NYX is my favorite brand and this concealer did not disappoint. The packaging kind of fell apart on me but it still works and closes fine. It lasts all day. This one has a little pink undertone so depending on your skin tone, I would recommend it for certain areas.
Crystal J.
Phelan, CA
Seriously best concealer I have used so far. I use the lightest shade porcelain I'm very pale and have a hard time finding a light shade and this one is perfect! Doesn't crease at all and full coverage would re purchase and highly recommend
Maria C.
Great for any beginner wanting to get into color correcting! I like that the colors come in different tubes and not in a palette, as I have the most need to cover red areas (so using green concealer). Very pigmented and blends easily, great deal!
Brinley T.
Covington, TN
This product is one of my "Holy Grail" most faviorites.
This product is amazing, everything about it is awesome.
I love it, the wear is long, coverage, and a great base for putting on the highlighter as well.
I highly recommend this product.
Madisun M.
I have mixed thoughts on this product.
1. The color shade is decent.
2. It blends well
3. It runs out too fast!
I had this for about two months before it ran out. The tube is so small-but I can't complain seeing how it's only $5(but a good formula)
Marti S.
For the price, this concealer is wonderful. The coverage isn't the best to me because I have very dark circles. However, I have repurchased this product at least five times. The formula is very creamy and it blends flawlessly into the skin.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Yellow more...
NYX Has such a great concealer for blemishes, I love the little wand! Its a great applicator! Nyx Rocks they're cosmetics have yet to let me down. I highly recommend this concealer to anyone who's looking for an awesome all day wear concealer.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?