BY NYX

Aleah K.
This product is the holy grail of NYX concealers. This product is very inexpensive and it goes very smooth. They come in a variety of colors that go great with my skin tone. Its also perfect contouring. I love this product!!
Lisa P.
Long Beach, CA
I am new to under eye concealing and although I keep using this product in different ways, I am not getting the coverage I want. Plus. it creases under my eyes and I feel like it makes them more noticeable. I will continue to experiment and try different ways to make this product work.
Makayla H.
This is my go to concealer! It has really great coverage and it is easy to blend. I use this concealer for highlighting under my eyes and t-zone. Not only is it a really great product but it has an unbeatable price at $4.00! Nyx you have done it again!
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
This is my all time favorite concealer I have ever used. It's super pigmented and creamy and the green and yellow corrector shades are absolutely gorgeous as well. I highly recommend this product if you don't have it in your collection already
Brittany S.
Brunswick, OH
Love this concealer so much. The formula is not runny, but it isn't cakey either. I use light for winter and medium for summer and I can always count on this to cover up any flaws. I have normal skin, but this works for all skin types. For $5, I love this so much and I will always repurchase.
Brinley T.
Covington, TN
This product is one of my "Holy Grail" most faviorites.
This product is amazing, everything about it is awesome.
I love it, the wear is long, coverage, and a great base for putting on the highlighter as well.
I highly recommend this product.
Marti S.
For the price, this concealer is wonderful. The coverage isn't the best to me because I have very dark circles. However, I have repurchased this product at least five times. The formula is very creamy and it blends flawlessly into the skin.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Yellow more...
NYX Has such a great concealer for blemishes, I love the little wand! Its a great applicator! Nyx Rocks they're cosmetics have yet to let me down. I highly recommend this concealer to anyone who's looking for an awesome all day wear concealer.
Madisun M.
I have mixed thoughts on this product.
1. The color shade is decent.
2. It blends well
3. It runs out too fast!
I had this for about two months before it ran out. The tube is so small-but I can't complain seeing how it's only $5(but a good formula)
Maria C.
Great for any beginner wanting to get into color correcting! I like that the colors come in different tubes and not in a palette, as I have the most need to cover red areas (so using green concealer). Very pigmented and blends easily, great deal!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?