BY NYX

• How does this work? I’m looking for something that lasts,...1 Answers
  • this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Marti S.
For the price, this concealer is wonderful. The coverage isn't the best to me because I have very dark circles. However, I have repurchased this product at least five times. The formula is very creamy and it blends flawlessly into the skin.
Melissa I.
Winter Haven, FL
Great affordable medium coverage concealer. I primarily use this for my under eye area and highlighting. It blends smoothly and dries to a matte finish. The only issues I have with it is the coverage isn't buildable so I don't use it for dark spots or acne. Also I tend to run out of this concealer faster than other concealers. Maybe in the future they will fill the tube up with more product.
Bianca I.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: Porcelain more...
NYX is my favorite brand and this concealer did not disappoint. The packaging kind of fell apart on me but it still works and closes fine. It lasts all day. This one has a little pink undertone so depending on your skin tone, I would recommend it for certain areas.
Brinley T.
Covington, TN
This product is one of my "Holy Grail" most faviorites.
This product is amazing, everything about it is awesome.
I love it, the wear is long, coverage, and a great base for putting on the highlighter as well.
I highly recommend this product.
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
This is my all time favorite concealer I have ever used. It's super pigmented and creamy and the green and yellow corrector shades are absolutely gorgeous as well. I highly recommend this product if you don't have it in your collection already
Angel F.
I love the formula since its very lightweight and easy to blend out. They definitely cover my "tired eyes" and makes my eyes look so awake and bright so im really happy with the product. The only thing is i wish they had more tone shades to choose from.
Maria C.
Great for any beginner wanting to get into color correcting! I like that the colors come in different tubes and not in a palette, as I have the most need to cover red areas (so using green concealer). Very pigmented and blends easily, great deal!
Jaime S.
Pasco, WA
I use the green correcting concealer to cover my dark marks from acne scarring and it works great. Just blend out with finger and make sure to set it with a powder before you put on foundation so it doesn't move the coverage of the concealer
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
This concealer has a lot of coverage and highlights perfectly. It's not too thick and so it blends very easily. I like to let it dry a little first. I use the color "tan". It doesn't crease at any point during the day. Sets wonderfully with any NYX setting powder.
Lisa P.
Long Beach, CA
I am new to under eye concealing and although I keep using this product in different ways, I am not getting the coverage I want. Plus. it creases under my eyes and I feel like it makes them more noticeable. I will continue to experiment and try different ways to make this product work.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?