BY NYX

Julie W.
Lorain, OH
Love the green concealer! It is one of my go to products every morning. I put this products on all those pesky pimple spots I get and it camouflages redness. The packaging is basic but efficient. This product doesn't cake up and I would but it again!
Alex M.
Pasco, WA
A great drugstore find, I have been using this concealer for a week now and it does a great job at covering blemishes. It lasts all day long and is easy to blend. I will be buying this concealer again!
Aubry F.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE this concealer. It is very comparable to any high-end concealer I've tried for an amazing price. I buy it a shade lighter and use it under my eyes. I'll buy multiple at a time because the tube doesn't last very long. Would definitely recommend.
Kim H.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Porcelain more...
This shades look great on my fair skin! I tend this to look this concealer on spots where I need more coverage but full coverage such as my under eyes. I love the consistency as it is a very light concealer. I would recommend this to fair skin girls!
Laci C.
Mooresville
Review for: Fair more...
this is my favorite drugstore concealer! it's very smooth on application and isn't too thick, it's more of a bb cream texture. my wonky problem is my freckles tend to still show a little bit through the concealer. either way it's the best drugstore concealer i've come across.
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I'm usually a Nyx fangirl but I have not been impressed with their foundations and concealers as of late. If you're looking for a Naked dupe this is not it. It does not cover as much as you would like and the texture just seems a little off. I will continue to use until I run out but I'll probably switch to a different drugstore concealer after this.
Natalie C.
I own all of them and I absolutely love them. Nyx has gotten expensive but for the quality of the product it's worth it! These can be very thick to some but when I use the oval brushes it blends out so well. I would definitely recommend these! 😏
Sara T.
Cerritos, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Yellow more...
This concealer is such a good deal given the price you pay. I am constantly impressed by the quality of the product that NYX produces and this concealer is no exception. It blend so well and there's so many different shades to choose from, it's refreshing to see a "Drugstore" make up brand produce such high-quality stuff for us girls who can't afford to spend paychecks on top shelf make up every other week.
Jessica V.
These nyx HD concealers and nice. They're pigmented and they do cover up nicely. However, this did crease under my eyes. I feel like you can't put too much product or it will crease very easily. You also have to set this very well with a powder.
Zainab F.
Kalamazoo, MI
I was really excited to get this product and to try it out. But when I did, It lived up to my expectations. I noticed though, later on in the day, that it started looking different. It was creasing and it looked crumby. I would not recommend this product unless you have oily skin because it can matting but for normal skin it dries out and creases.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?