BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Marlene G.
AMARILLO, Texas
I like this because when i put it fee so good you can i pry it easy this are my favorite i see olot peope use this and they look so good i how it have different tone how it its this one are my favorites because when i put it the thing i have in my face don't look
Iris G.
Pasadena , CA
Review for: Sand Beige more...
I have bought this product on more than one occasion . Packaging is pretty simple and decent , best for under eye coverage if you have dark bags . It's definitely full coverage and long lasting . Love the formula compared to other brands . I would say this is my top concealer of all time . Nothing compares to it ! Literally!!!!
Luci K.
I love this concealer. It has good coverage but I do notice sometimes when covering a very red pimple it could take a couple layers to completely cover it but this could be avoided by using a green primer. This looks great under eyes if you want to highlight and it's very affordable. My skin is combination skin and I tend to use this on days where my skin is not as dry. It lasts all day if set with powder and doesn't look cakey.
Anna S.
Lewisberry
This is hands down the best drugstore affordable concealer because you get the most bang for your buck with the amount of product and the price. The variety of corrective shades is useful in one great gel-like formula. Great for under eyes as well as blemishes!
Angie D.
I like the colors available for this concealer and the applicator but with this first tube I've bought it seems to settle a little more than I'd like. Especially under my eyes, no matter how much effort I put into setting it it seems to leave fine lines showing.
Adalea B.
Harrisburg , PA
Love this. I use it in my everyday makeup and it's fantastic. When I use it I make sure to bake afterwards to set it and it works like a charm. Haven't used other brands though but it's definitely better than the Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer by this brand.
Sara T.
I really like this concealer. It's smooth, creamy, and super lightweight. I also like that it doesn't crease. I use it for my under eye area and for highlighting. the only thing I don't like about it is that it shows in photographs. Especially, with a flash.
Katy L.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is BY FAR my favorite concealer. I used to use Bareminerals concealer for the longest time, but this one takes the cake, and is only $5! Nothing wrong with Bareminerals, this one just applies better for myself. It doesn't crease or look cakey and applies very well. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Melissa M.
The best drugstore concealer that had high end quality! Non creasing, brightening and long wearing. It can be a little drying at times so eye cream is a MUST!!! Great for freelancers as well. I live applying this on bride because it photographs perfectly :)
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA
Not had, I use the dark one for contour but the one I got was closer to my colors but more yellow I feel like it doesn't cover my under eyes but it worked great on a friend I think I need to try another color. But I've yet to find a good under eye concealer.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?