BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Noelle W.
North Port, FL
I have tried many concealers for highlighting and this is one of my go-to favs. Also one of the more affordable compared to my Mac prep and prime. It doesn't leave streaks and comes in a bunch of colors cw 1 is great for highlight!!
Christine B.
Rochelle, IL
I LOVE this stuff! It's incredibly affordable and it stays all day for me without creasing which is HUGE because I'm 27 and I definitely have fine lines so it's nice that it's doesn't enhance them. I've tried a few other concealers, including MAC's Pro Longwear and I think NYX is the best one.
Taylee H.
Chandler, AZ
This is my go to concealer! You cannot beat the price only five dollars and it lasts all day! It is so creamy and pigmented! Works great with any foundation and is very full coverage for a concealer! such a good and affordable buy for everyone to try!
Alex M.
Pasco, WA
A great drugstore find, I have been using this concealer for a week now and it does a great job at covering blemishes. It lasts all day long and is easy to blend. I will be buying this concealer again!
Rachel S.
I really like this. It's like the bars radiant creamy except not as blendable. I find the nars is perfection and this is a great alternative. Quite thick and creamy but take a tad more work to blend but leaves a great coverage and finish that lasts.
Kayla C.
Irvington, Al
Honestly.. I love this concealer over purchased this multiple times already and it still does the job! It's very easy to apply it comes with its own stick do you don't have to pour it onto your hand or something. It covers my pimples. I'm a sucker for NYX products though. I would recommend this to you guys! It's less than 10 bucks so that's a steal (:
Laci C.
Mooresville
Review for: Fair more...
this is my favorite drugstore concealer! it's very smooth on application and isn't too thick, it's more of a bb cream texture. my wonky problem is my freckles tend to still show a little bit through the concealer. either way it's the best drugstore concealer i've come across.
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I'm usually a Nyx fangirl but I have not been impressed with their foundations and concealers as of late. If you're looking for a Naked dupe this is not it. It does not cover as much as you would like and the texture just seems a little off. I will continue to use until I run out but I'll probably switch to a different drugstore concealer after this.
Megan S.
I don't love these as much as everyone else seems too. I don't know if it was just because I was in a hot climate or what, but I every time I would wear this it would look weird and kind of orangey sitting on my skin. It would be a few hours after applying, and I could see where I had applied it. The only thing I liked was the color was actually almost light enough for my skin tone to be a under eye highlight.
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Got this concealer and I must say I really have come to injoy it. It's not thick but yet still pigmented enough. The only thing I wish they could change is the flexibility of the wand. It's a bit stiff for the gentle under eye area
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?