BY NYX

sierra s.
Oklahoma City, OK
I honestly am not a fan of this i tried it twice and wasn't happy i thought it was too drying and not pigmented enough. a better one is the maybelinne fit me concealer wand thats magic. and about the same price its creamy pigmented and doesn't crease
Megan S.
I don't love these as much as everyone else seems too. I don't know if it was just because I was in a hot climate or what, but I every time I would wear this it would look weird and kind of orangey sitting on my skin. It would be a few hours after applying, and I could see where I had applied it. The only thing I liked was the color was actually almost light enough for my skin tone to be a under eye highlight.
Naddine A.
I believe these concealer share $3-5 and they have great coverage. I love using them for "no makeup" days to cover dark circles under the eyes (an orange based one) then to brighten with a yellowish based one. These do crease, so use a setting powder!
Clarissa G.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Fair more...
This is my holy grail in concealers!!!!!! I've used the UD,make up forever and the Maybelline and it doesn't compare to how good and inexpensive this is! Definitely recommend and will be buying again and again. I dk t think I'll find anything better
Ashly R.
Chandler, AZ
This is my go to concealer. I love it! No matter which you try, each serves their purpose. My favorite is porcelain. It lasts all day without getting cakey. It's also super easy to bake. It is so reasonably priced there is literally no reason. It to at least try this concealer!
Christine B.
Rochelle, IL
I LOVE this stuff! It's incredibly affordable and it stays all day for me without creasing which is HUGE because I'm 27 and I definitely have fine lines so it's nice that it's doesn't enhance them. I've tried a few other concealers, including MAC's Pro Longwear and I think NYX is the best one.
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Got this concealer and I must say I really have come to injoy it. It's not thick but yet still pigmented enough. The only thing I wish they could change is the flexibility of the wand. It's a bit stiff for the gentle under eye area
Red L.
Appleton, WI
I love the green concealer because it really helps to mask redness, especially over blemishes and discoloration around my eyes. The issue I do have with it and all of the NUX HD concealers are that that get very cakey...and quickly! After about 2 hours I have cakey patches where I used the concealer. Yes, it's great to mask redness but not long wearing.
Sydney Z.
Goshen, IN
Review for: Cappucino more...
Confused why this has so many stars. I bought it because it was rated well but it's pointless. My regular concealer corrected my redness better than this did. It blends badly and felt like chalk. My a fan used twice and won't use again. 6 bucks down the drain. Goes to show you get what you pay for.
Stephanie S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have light tan skin with yellow undertones and the colors in this range fit me perfectly . I purchased 02 because I wanted something lighter to use under my eyes and it conceals amazingly . Creasing is minimal especially if you set it correctly .
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?