BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
i dont have a lot of dark spots to cover but when i do, this is a great product to use as it blends in nicely and doesn't show through foundation or setting powder. the cons of this product though is it doesn't last me a month and it isn't all that cheap either.
Megan R.
I just love these NYX concealer wands. I use the lightest shade to brighten my under eyes and highlight my nose and cupids bow. I also use a medium shade to help my contour POP! Totally buildable color! Would buy 1000 times over and over. I love these products!
Jill B.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I've been searching for a new concealer to love, but I'm not sure this is the one. Everything was good, the wand, the color, the consistency, but it did crease a bit on me after I had set it with my fave powder. It wasn't too bad, but still something I noticed.
Tricia C.
New Milford, NJ
I've been using this concealer for nearly 3 years now and LET ME TELL YOU it covers everything. Got bags under your eyes? Covered. Acne? Covered. Stray eyebrow hairs? Covered (with some work). It's really easy to blend with a damp sponge and the shade almost exactly matches my actual skin tone. (I'm also slightly convinced that it has something in it that combats acne.)
Courtney F.
One of my first concealers I honestly didn't even use it cus the color was way too orange on me. The formula wasn't too great and I didn't feel like it gave me enough coverage on blemishes. Overall it was easier to build my foundation up than using this product
Mary M.
Spring, TX
I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!! It blends SO well with foundation and I've heard it's a dupe for the NARS creamy concealer. There's a ton of colors (new colors just added to the NYX website) and I also love the color correcting ones as well! Definitely a holy grail product!
Jenny A.
Bedford, TX
Love love love LOVE!!! This actually comes in a shade light enough for my very pale skin! At $5 it is a great steal. I use this daily without complaint or fail. I love the applicator. My only issue is it is a small tube so I have to buy 2 when i do purchase. Other than that, as long as it is made I will buy it.
Kenna G.
South Jordan, UT
This is a definite drug store must have product! This product is one of the best concealers I have had. It never creases and is great for under eyes, blemishes and highlighting. It comes in many shades and think this is a product for everyone.
Pratima G.
I love these concealers they're everything, they're compared to the UD weightless concealer and I can see why, they both don't crease, extremely pigments, lightweight and will cover everything. The only thing I don't like about this concealer is the applicator.
Abby M.
I didn't know if the green was actually going to work to cover up red spots but it really does. It's so easy to use put it under your foundation and it's amazing. I even tested it on my lips to see how much redness it could hide and it turly made my lips not red.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?