BY NYX

Delaney W.
Stanfield, NC
AWESOME dupe for the Naked Skin concealer from Urban Decay! Very full coverage! The only downfall for me is that the wand is so stiff that it irritates my eyes a LOT when used to cover up my dark circles. I apply with the wand and then just blend out with either my fingers or a beauty blender
Megan B.
For me these were just ok. In fact a little goes a long way and it takes a lot of foundation to totally cover it up. It's not easy to blend. I did try the green one. Perhaps the lighter shades work better but this was not for me for sure. It just didn't do the job. It helped A little bit with the redness however when you have to you so much foundation to cover it up it kind of defeats the purpose.
Jada T.
Favorite concealer ever. stays literally ALL DAY and doesn't crease at all. I was told by the people at Ulta that under eye concealers should be cream/ jar concealers, and that i should use nyx jar concealer...which is what went there to replace to begin with. I'm glad i didn't listen to them because this concealer covers my dark circles like nothing else. AND IT'S SO INEXPENSIVE.
Schaylyn P.
Review for: Green more...
This was the first color corrector that I have boughten and I do not regret it. I bought it in green to cover my redness and let me tell you, it works wonders! Sometimes it shows through my foundation but I blame that either on my foundation or the result of me putting too much on my face. I have used this everyday for a month and I am not even close to finishing the tube. Love it!
Jackolyn F.
Austin
Review for: Porcelain more...
An excellent undereye concealer! It's serum based so he formula is very thin. This is not a good concealer for blemishes but it's awesome for highlighting and improving the undereye area.
Wins:
1. Flawless application with the wand under my eye.
2. Lasts all day with no creasing

Improvements:
1. I feel like I don't get enough product out on the applicator... I have to reinsert he want 4+ times to get enough product out to finish my undereye area.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I love this. It's so creamy and lightweight, and actually matches my fair skin. It's great for spot concealing my acne, or for concealing my dark circles under my eyes. And it's fairly inexpensive. I'd definitely recommend it! The lightest color is absolutely perfect!
Ashley C.
Locust grove, VA
This is my favorite concealer so far I actually just started using this 2 weeks ago and I'm in love..I use it under my eyes to conceal/highlight and it's perfect it doesn't cake or get oily etc..and the price is great you can't beat it at all..I definitely recommend
Anna K.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Alabaster more...
I’m sorry but I don’t see the hype on this concealer. It had absolutely no coverage on me and kind of absorbed into my skin making lines where it was. The color was too pink for me which is my fault for choosing the wrong color. The only thing good about it was the quality of the packaging honestly. I’m sorry, was I using it wrong? NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand
Lorene T.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally found this to be an okay concealer. It has light coverage and is more on the liquid rather than cream side in terms of texture. It works, but I don't think I would repurchase unless I am in desperate need for a concealer. I find it works slightly better at covering minor blemishes than under the eyes.
Candace E.
Anaheim, CA
I have used this as an under eye concealer to brighten the area under my eyes and to also brighten up the area between my brows and the center of my forehead. It does a great job when I use it for contouring. Does slightly crease under my eyes but then again every concealer will do that to some extent. Just set it with some translucent powder and you should be good to go!!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?