BY NYX

Neisha B.
Love my Nyx Hd concealer , good coverage , i always use it for my under eye circles and helps great. I use a beauty blender to blend it well . I feel like is very affordable and i would buy it again. Try it out!
estefany g.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
This concealer is my all one favorite drug store concealer . For it to be drug store it really does a great job has medium to full coverage at least on my skin and I have really bad under eyes . With a little color corrector and drow this bad boy on top it worst wonderful
Violeta P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been using this concealer for less than a month & I am not too happy with it. The color selections isn't all that great & I don't know why but I have to blend this very quickly because it stings my under eye area. It is really affordable but I wouldn't buy again :(
Brighid M.
Suffern, NY
Review for: Green more...
I recently bought the green NYX concealer to try to hide a particularly bad breakout before a big event. I'm a big fan of NYX in general, but found this formula a little chalky and a little too opaque for my skin tone. I ended up only using the tiniest dot and blending like a crazy person, which irritated the breakout more, because otherwise there was some obvious discoloration.
Megan B.
For me these were just ok. In fact a little goes a long way and it takes a lot of foundation to totally cover it up. It's not easy to blend. I did try the green one. Perhaps the lighter shades work better but this was not for me for sure. It just didn't do the job. It helped A little bit with the redness however when you have to you so much foundation to cover it up it kind of defeats the purpose.
Delaney W.
Stanfield, NC
AWESOME dupe for the Naked Skin concealer from Urban Decay! Very full coverage! The only downfall for me is that the wand is so stiff that it irritates my eyes a LOT when used to cover up my dark circles. I apply with the wand and then just blend out with either my fingers or a beauty blender
Camille C.
Review for: Porcelain, Alabaster more...
I really like these concealers for how inexpensive they are. They are definitely buildable and the shades I used both look amazing. You have to set it really quickly though because it will crease if you have fine lines. I also hate how fast the product runs out! I'm always super bummed about that. But overall, I continue to buy this product as a good backup or when my finances are little tight. Will continue to recommend!
Jordan W.
Tulsa, OK
This is a spot on dupe for Urban Decay Naked Skin Correctors. But almost half the price. The green one corrects redness very well, I have purchased at least four of them in the past year. I have very pale skin, and I get breakouts on a regular basis. I will purchase again!
Brianna P.
Perfect price and amazing coverage. I personally like this even better than the Nars creamy concealer and it rivals some of the best high end concealers for a fraction of the price. I would say that I go through it pretty quickly and the bottles are quite small but more a hassle to keep a stock pile more than a complaint.
Nicole A.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is my favorite go-to concealer and under eye highlight. It's very comparable to Makeup Forever's HD concealer. Super affordable, maybe 6 bucks. Doe-foot applicator makes it easy to apply and blend out with brush or beauty blender. Not creasy, greasy, or dry. Must have!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?